Chapter 7: Nightmares

Tu Zinot Tukodi Noretivas

Tu Valia See Tave Irus'

Sotus Tave Kûsk iv Edoui Kuris Tapuiz Negu Tu

Two black helmets flash before my eyes, clear as day. 

Chwayat Tave Plejada Tezn Kais Tym Noretija

I begin running, I'm not sure from what, but the urge to escape activates my senses, causing panic to rise within me. 

Antai Kash Nie Nuotek

A midnight-colored cape envelops me as I hear the maniac laughter surround me before the sight of a powerful empire befalls my eyes. 

The once bright and shining temple has been turned into a slate compound as I see flashes of red. Coruscant lays in waste, the compound being the only thing within miles of desolation. 

Sis Kash Atitrazi Svera

The voice hisses once more. 

I see the faces of dozens of younglings, looking at Anakin and me hopeful. Anakin ignites his lightsaber and begins doing the unimaginable. 

Right: j'us Zinot Kia Isar Kash try

I look down and am holding a newborn as I feel an arm snake around me. 

"She will grow up to be just as powerful as her mother," he muses before kissing my temple. 

/ Keliamas Salini Sulig Tave Ateitis

"Isn't she beautiful?" Anakin muses, sticking his finger on for the baby to grasp. 

I hear the unmistakable hiss of a lightsaber before being cast under a blue hue. Turning, I see my master before me, looking crushed. 

"You were supposed to bring back the Jedi, not ensure its destruction!"

"I didn-"

Obi-Wan rushes towards me, lightsaber raised and ready for attack. I barely have time to register before I ignite my lightsaber and counter his attack. 

Looking down, my lightsaber is red and curved at the hilt, much like Count Dooku's. 

"Why would you abandon us like this? Betray us?" He shouts before launching another set of attacks against me, which I have trouble countering. 

"I didn't turn! I'm still the same Satara!" 

Zudyti Jis

"You killed Qui Gon, Ahsoka, and tortured Zakya until you got her to crack!" Flashes of stabbing Qui Gon through the heart, cutting off Ahsoka's head, and doing unspeakable things to Zakya flash before my eyes as he continues a ferocious attack. 

"I'm not going to hurt you!" I respond, barley missing his swing at my head. 

"It's not too late!" 

"I'm not a sith!" I shout, feeling tears start to stream down my face. 

Sis Kash Kuris Tu Aras Berniuk. Tezn Auktoi Is

Obi-Wan pushes me back with so much force that it knocks me off balance as I fall to my knees. The smell of burning flesh fills my nostrils as I see his lightsaber driving through my heart. Unable to breathe I begin choking out as I fall to the ground as my master towers above me. 

"I'm sorry I failed you," he speaks, tears slowly falling down his face and dripping onto mine. 

He raises his lightsaber for one final blow as everything goes black.