1

"Are you coming?" the women asked me asked me as I lingered at the door. I wrenched my eyes away from the beautiful sight in front of me and looked at her. I meant to say yes but I asked something else instead.

"Who is She?"

She smiled and looked in the direction that my eyes yet again now followed. "That would be your new boss,Ms. Hansen" she answered and then grabbed my arm and led me towards tall Woman,Today was my first day of work and I was now being given a tour of my new work place, which just happened to be the most well known enterprises in the world, Hansen enterprises.

"What are you doing?" I asked her in a panicked tone.

"Introducing you to your new boss" she said simply and just at that moment she turned around and her eyes locked with mine, She smiled a crooked smile and I returned a small smile. I was now standing in front of my new boss. She had a very muscular body, not too buff but absolutely perfect. Her skin was perfect, She had a head of messy Blonde hair and I resisted the urge to run my fingers through it.

"Ms. Hansen this is one of your newest employees, Normani Hamilton " she said and waved her hand towards me like the women on TV do when they are presenting a prize.

"Hello Ms. Hamilton " she said still wearing that dazzling smile.

"Hello Ms. Hansen " I said returning a smile.

"You can call me Dinah " she said with a light chuckle, she was mesmerizing.

"In that case you can call me Mani ." Oh crap I didn't mean for that to sound seductive, only I could say a simple sentence and stuff it up and now my new gorgeous boss was going to think i'm trying to seduce her.I felt the blush stain my cheeks and I watched as  Dinah's beautiful forest green eyes widen and slightly darken.

"Well Mani I look forward to working with you" she said adding a little cough at the end to hide the fact that voice broke. I gave her a small smile and assured that I looked forward to working with her to, but I managed to say it without sounding seductive. Thank god.

I walked off and I could feel her eyes staring at me. Could I have made an even more idiot of my self? Yes, yes I could, I thought as I stumbled and fell to the floor taking someone with me and their coffee. I yelped when I felt the boiled coffee against my skin.

I was faintly aware of someone apologising but at that moment I was to stunned at the fact that I had made an even more fool out of myself.