2

Normani ? Mani are you ok" I turned to see that it was Ms.Hansen talking to me and I gave her a small smile and she held out her hand to help me up, I took her hand, trying to ignore the wonderful feeling of electricity flowing through me and when I stood I noticed the large coffee stain that took up the majority of the front of my shirt.

I groaned as I took in the sight of my new ruined top.

"Maybe we should get you cleaned up" Dinah said and She smiled at me.

"I keep an extra shirt in my office in case of emergencies, your welcome to use that if you want but if your not comfortable with it that's ok" she added and I smiled at her.

"Thank you, I guess anything is better than this" I referred to my ruined shirt and she nodded.

Dinah led the way to her office and opened the door for me to enter first. Her office was huge and beautiful, I walked to the centre of the room and I turned to find her looking at me. Dinah smiled and walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a dark blue long sleeve button up top.

"Its going to be way too big" she said as I walked over to her desk. I said a quick thank you as She gave me the top.

"Where should I get changed?" I asked and she smiled.

"The bathroom is just through that door" She pointed towards the door and I smiled and walked towards it.

The shirt was way too big but I rolled up the sleeves so they were up to my elbows. I was adjusting the hem of the shirt as I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Dinah watching me when I looked up and She smiled.

"That color suits you" Dinah said with a wide smile and I blushed. She was sitting on the edge of the desk and I was standing awkwardly one metre in front of her.

Thank you" I replied.

"Well I should probably get to work, I have already made a fool out of myself on my first day so I don't want to stuff up any more" I said and she laughed.

"I'm sure you will do just fine Mani" she assured me and I smiled at her and said goodbye as I walked out her office door.

The rest of the day was spent setting up my new office and getting updated on the company and what I had to do. I got caught up on my work because when I looked up to check the time it was eight o'clock.

I closed down my computer and picked up my bag, I made my way to Dinah's office to drop off the files I had been working on.