7

I brought my arms up to lock them around Dinah's neck and I felt Her hands go to my waist to pull me closer.

Her lips were so soft and so smooth as they moved against my own. I slid my tongue from my mouth to brush it against her bottom lip.

She opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue in. I heard and felt Dinah moaned as she twirled her tongue with mine. The sensations running through me were sensational and I wanted more.

I wanted to be closer,I needed to be closer with her. I swang my legs up and wrapped them around Her waist. I moaned as I felt hardness against my core.

I arched my back and grinned against Dinah ,she groaned and kissed me harder.

She started to walk but I don't know where to but then I felt the wall against my back. She pressed me against the wall and she he broke away for air. I gasped for air and leaned my head back and She took advantage of this by attacking my neck with kisses.

I pulled my arms from around her neck and trailed my hands down her chest. I hurriedly started to undo the buttons on her shirt as She moaned and continued kissing my neck.

Ms.oh........ I'm sorry I will Just find you later Ms.Hamilton

Mr.Victor tell everyone know they can go home early to day... and Make sure This stays between us Dinah said

Yes Ma'am she said

She put me and Locked the door

"Your so gorgeous" she whispered against my lips before she kissed me again. This kiss was different, not worse or better but more emotional. I could still feel the lust in it but the kiss was more passionate and soft.

I brought my hands down to finish unbuttoning her shirt. When I had finished she got it off and it fell to the ground.

I trailed my hands down her bare chest I looked back into her eyes and gasped as she Touched me.

"Your so gorgeous" I repeated her words from early, I expected a laugh or a smile but instead she moaned and threw her head back.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing to me Normani ?" She almost growled out.

"Tell me" I whispered

Her head snapped back to look at me. As she slipped two fingers into me

"Oh god, Dinah " I moaned out.

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed her.

I brought my hands down to the front of her pants and started to unbuckle her belt as she kept caressing and kissing my breasts.

Once the belt was unbuckled I unbuttoned his pants and I had the zipper halfway down before her hands stopped me. She looked up into my shocked eyes.

"You can't possibly want this" she whispered out. "You hardly know me" she added.

"I want this more than you can imagine and I want to know you, I want you but I won't push you if you don't want this." I told her and she kissed me, it wasn't the soft kiss like before but the fierce and lustful kiss that I loved just the same.

"I want this, probably even more so than you and I want to know you, I want you" she he told me and I moaned at the thought of her taking me becoming a reality.

"I'm all yours"