6

The next day went by fast and it was Time for My date or Dinner with Dinah

"I thought I told you four o'clock Ms. Hamilton " She said walking over to my desk.

I stood up so I was standing in front of her with only a desk between us.

I smirked at him.

"I told you that you wouldn't be able to get me out of here yet" I answered slyly.

"You do know that I'm your boss right?" She said and Walked around the desk.

I didn't answer . She continued to walk around the desk slowly until she was standing in front of me. She was reasonably tall and god was she fine!

"I could fire you if you disobey me" Dinah breathed out.

"You wouldn't" I answered back and She raised an eyebrow at me.

"What makes you think that?" Dinah asked and I smirked.

"Because then I wouldn't let you take me out tonight" I answered back, it was supposed to be a threat but i'm sure it was useless if she didn't like me, and after all, how could she like me?

Dinah let out a sigh "Hmm, you do have a point" she replied and I was beyond ecstatic, Dinah wanted to take me out.

She stepped closer to me so that our bodies were only an inch apart.

"Besides, there's another point" Dinah whispered in my ear and I shuddered as I felt her breath against my ear.

"And what is that?" I breathed out, I felt her smile against my ear.

"I couldn't stand being away from you" Dinah whispered in my ear and I gasped. Did she really just say that?!

She pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"Every since I saw you I couldn't keep my eyes off you, the first time I touched you.." She raised a hand to my cheek and caressed it lightly, the spark was undeniable. " it was amazing, I cant explain it but I never wanted to let go, I wanted to touch you more." Dinah told me and her eyes were gleaming.

"Are you reading my mind" I whispered and she chuckled at me,
and brought her face to mine and I could feel her lips about to kiss me but instead she whispered something to me.

"Am I aloud to kiss you Ms.Hamilton?" I moaned slightly when I felt her breath against my lips, she smelt wonderful.

"Your aloud to do what ever you want to me Ms.Hansen " I breathed out and with that her lips crashed into mine.