5

I was about half an hour into my work Do to being late,when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I answered.

I looked up from my work to see Dinah walking into my office, I smiled and she returned a dazzling smile.

"Good morning" she said cheerfully with the smile on face.

"Good morning" I replied.

"I wanted to thank you again for helping me out last night, I would probably still be stuck in my office now if I hadn't had your help" she told me

"It's fine Dinah , i'm glad I could be of service" I said truthfully and her smile seemed to have brightened.

"Did you end up getting home alright last night or this morning?" She asked me.

"Ugh, i'm surprised I didn't fall asleep behind the wheel but other than that I seemed to have got home alright. What about you?" I asked and she chuckled lightly.

"If I tell you will you promise not to get mad?" Dinah asked and I was confused.

"That depends" I answered uncertainly.

"On what?" She asked back.

"On what you did that makes you ask me to promise to not be mad at you" I answered and she laughed.

"I didn't end up getting home last night-"

"Dinah !" I interrupted and she smiled a sheepish smile.

"You told me that we had finished all the work" it wasn't quite a shout but it was a little louder than my normal voice.

"You were so tired and you already helped so much, like I said I would still be working now if it wasn't for you, so I decided to send you home" she told me.

"That's no excuse, I wasn't that tired" I defended myself.

She chuckled lightly "you fell asleep using a file as a pillow" she argued back and I huffed in irritation she laughed again.

She walked over to me and I could now smell her and I thought I would faint. She smelled so intoxicating, so sweet it should be a crime.

"Mani" she breathed out and I looked up.

"Let me make it up to you" she said with a faint smile on her lips "I will take you out for dinner tomorrow night " to say I was shocked was an understatement.

"A-are you sure?" I stuttered, I hated it how my coherency abandoned me at moments where I truly needed it.

Dinah's smile grew and I was lost at the sight.

I'm positive, of course only if you want to." is she crazy? Did she actually think that I would deny her? Would I deny her? That was a stupid question even to ask myself, there is no way in the whole world where I would ever deny Dinah.

"Of corse I want to" I exclaimed probably to enthusiastically.

"Great" she smiled and I found myself smiling in response.