Prolouge pt. 2

love[ləv]
NOUN an intense feeling of deep affection."babies fill parents with feelings of love" · synonyms:deep affection · · · · · · a great interest and pleasure in something."his love for football" · synonyms: · · · · · · · a person or thing that one loves."she was the love of his life" · "I think I already love her."

---------

"I guess. But Rose won't be happy." He says, a smirk on his face. I feel a tear run down my cheek. I've not been here for a whole half hour, and I already feel so much trust. I feel someone pick me up from behind, causing me to let out a squeal.

"Richie, stop. Put her down." Eddie says. The stairs creak, causing me to freeze. Richie puts me down carefully. I snap my head over, and I see a brunette girl, around my age.

"Damn, look at this hottie." She says, walking the rest of the way down. "Name's Rose, but you can call me your future Alpha. My special talent is math." I smile, these academic talents are rare. I could tell she was an early presenter, she smelled like it.

"Liliana, but you can call me Lili. I'm an Omega. I don't know my special talent. But I like caring for babies." I say. She nodded and grabbed my hand. Leaning in, her face contorted into confusion.

"How old are you? I'm 15" She said, going back to a smile. I am honestly really confused.

"15. Why?" I say, gripping my inhaler. She shrugs and drags me up the steps.

"You can sleep with me in my room, let's let you settled in." I laugh when I hear Richie yelling.

"You know we have a spare room, right?" We both laugh. She drags me up and leads me to her room.

"I'll let you unpack." She says, closing the door. I'm still confused.

_Rose_

I run downstairs and take a huge breath. "Did you smell that?" I asked, panicked. I cough a couple of times.

"She.... Smelled like preheat. That's not supposed to happen until 17, regardless of when they present." Bill said. "Aren't we supposed to take her to the hospital in case it happens?" We all look at each other.

"In case what happens?" We turn, and Lili is at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Nothing. How about we get some ice cream?" I say, earning nods from the others. I pull out my phone and text the pack's group chat. Hospital, it says. We can't risk it, it might be deadly. I send it, and all their phones buzzed. I got my boots on and dragged her out the door, over to our minivan. Bill unlocks the door and we sit in the back together. "What's your favorite flavor?" I ask.

"Chocolate m&m." She said, smiling real wide. I smiled back, nodding.

"I don't really like it," I say. She frowns. "I freaking love it." I exclaim as Bill starts driving. "What's your opinion on a hospital?" She tenses up. "You don't have to answer." I say, smelling her discomfort. She looks at me.

"We're not getting Ice cream, are we? Where are we really going?" She asked the pack. "We're going to the hospital, aren't we?" I nod. "Please don't take me, Alpha, I'll be good!" I reach over and hug her, my eyes teary. I think I already love her.

"W have to, for you're own safety. But you're starting to drop right now, so I need you to come back to me, sweetheart, okay?" I look over and see Richie filming. "You're a good Omega, I'm so proud of you."I look and see Bev is holding her hand and I let out a little growl, holding Lili tighter. Before I knew it, Bill cut the engine, and we were at the hospital. Lily's breaths had evened out, and she was asleep.

"Lili, sweetheart, get up." Bev shook her. She popped up, and rubbed her eyes before getting out. Her scent had gotten stronger with each minute that passed. As I helped her get out of the van, she almost collapsed, holding her stomach. I stabilized her, picking her up with all my alpha strength.

Alpha's were top class and really strong, and could pick up a car with ease.

"I know, come on." I say, walking with the rest of the pack to the emergency room. She looks up at the hospital and tries to get out of my grip.

"No, no, no!" She sobs again. I hold her close. I honestly hate seeing pack members like this. Especially last year, when Eddie lost his pups. Apparently, their old bully, Henry Bowers, found out Eddie was pregnant with Richie's pups, and he cut them out. Everyone stayed in to comfort Eddie, and I went out to find the fetuses. He still thinks he only had one.

I found five.

----

Wow, this is getting heated fast! I'm down to writing about half a chapter a day, and I'm so excited for you guy to see what I have planned. I got the Eddie losing his pups thing from Mint and honey, which is on Reddie smut! I won't be able to do ginger and mud, sadly, since the author is moving to Patreon.com and it cost money and I'm broke oop. School Is cancled the day I'm writing this lololol (2/26/2020) yeah so BYE

Word count: 902