Chapter seven

(THIS IS THE CHAPTER WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AHJKFDHUFSHFUDUFHDFDHF BABY TIME)also TW: STILLBIRTH

Rose woke up to Lili trying to clean something up.

"Lili? What are you doing?" She asked.

"My water broke, I'm not ready." Lili said in a panic. "I don't want to go to the hospital, Rose please, Alpha, please."Stan appeared in the doorway.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Lili's water broke, and she's freaking out. Stan, you're a trained professional, what do we do?" Stan walked up to Lili and crouched down to her.

"Lili, look at me." Her head shot up to his. "You're going to be okay." 

"Stan- Stan, she's bleeding." Rose nudged him. She was, in fact, bleeding in-between her legs. Bill and Eddie were in the doorway.

"What's wrong?" Bill asked.

"We need to get her to the hospital. NOW!" Stan said. Lili whimpered, and Rose held her close. "Can you get her out to the car?" Rose nodded and picked her up, carrying her out to the car. 

----

"We can't get her into surgery right now, it's too dangerous. For both her and the pups." A semi-sedated Lili laid in the bed. The doctor and Rose were talking. "One of the pups could have died, but we aren't sure and surgery is going to kill one of them if we do it now."

"But if we find out later, it might also kill her AND the pups?" Rose asked, and the doctor nodded.

"She's a fighter, I know she is. I've never really had to sedate an Omega. You keep helping her fight. okay?" Rose nodded. "Would you like me to send in the pack?" She nods again, and the doctor leaves.

"Alpha??" Lili slurred. "Alpha, where's my pups?" Rose sighed. and went over to her.

"Lily, they aren't here yet. You're still pregnant." She held her Omega's hand as she whispered. "The pack's coming, you wanna say hi? Wanna say Hi to the triplets?" Lili nodded faintly when the pack came in.

"Hey, sweetheart." Eddie kissed her forehead and Rose let out a slight growl. Eddie hissed back. "She's my daughter, asshat." The pack let out chuckles.

"It's all over the media 'Richie Tozier's Daughter, 17, giving birth.'  Like it's something holy or something." Stan said, showing Lili his phone.

"Cause I am holy, so why shouldn't my daughter?" Richie said, hitting Stan on the back of the head. Stan grumbled about something. Richie pulled out his phone and aimed it at Lili.

"No, I look gross, you aren't taking a picture of me." She said with a warning look on her face.

"Bev, no." Mike said, looking at Bev, who looked excited about something.

Lili's POV

I look at Bev.

"What?" I ask. Everyone sighed.

"So, um. You know how there was like a 0 percent chance of me getting pregnant?" I nod for her to go on. "Well, I'm pregnant. Surprise!" I gasp.

"Ah, congrats, Bev!" I say smiling. Suddenly a machine started beeping, and three nurses came in.

"We aren't getting a heartbeat from one of the pups, we need to take your Omega down for an emergency c-section." I sitI upright.

"What? There must be a mistake, the pups are okay, aren't they, Alpha?" Rose could only nod, unsure if she was supposed to tell the truth. 

They rushed them down the hall. I was gripping Rose's hand, in fear we would be separated. 

"Sweetheart, we have to put a needle in your hip to numb it, so it won't hurt when we deliver your pups, okay?" Rose and I made eye contact, and I nodded. They put a tent up to block Me from seeing my stomach, and I squeezed Rose's hand as I feel the needle go in. They put an oxygen mask on my face to help me breathe better.