Chapter 3

pain[pān]
NOUN physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury." she's in great pain" · synonyms: · · · · · · · · (pains)careful effort; great care or trouble." she took pains to see that everyone ate well" synonyms: · · · · · · · · try hard · 

"I'm in so much pain right now it isn't even funny"

---------------

Third person (DiDn't sEE thaT One hUH)

Lili awoke on the first day of her first heat, writhing in pain. she cries and cries, trying to hold it off. Finally, when It's too much for her petite body, she decides to wake up Rose.

"Alpha, alpha alpha, please, it hurts!" She exclaims, feeling slick run down her leg. Stan had told her, while she pressed an ice pack to her stomach, because it was almost in flames, all about this shit. Finally, Rose awoke and started peeling off Lili's sweaty sports bra. 

"Need your knot, alpha, please!" Rose felt pity for her Omega as she peels off her own shirt and pants, while Lili sheds her shorts. When the Omega lays on her back, Rose entered her, holding The sobbing girl's hand. She didn't need prep from how much slick was exiting Lili.

"Such a pretty Omega, good Omega. Gonna fuck you full of pups." She rambled as she fucked into her writhing girlfriend. She gasped and moaned, and Rose knew she had orgasmed.

"Need your know! I'll be good, Alpha." Lili said. Finally, Rose's knot popped and she relaxed against her Omega, who wrapped her arms tight around her.

"We-we're going to be here awhile." Rose said. Her girlfriend nodded, laughing.

----

After around 3 rounds, Lili had hit a lull and Rose had persuaded her to eat downstairs. So, here they were, sitting on the living room couch and making breakfast. Well, more like Rose and Ben were making breakfast and Eddie was smelling Lili because there was an off scent to her. Bill peeks into the kitchen.

"Is it okay if we snuggle with Lili?" He asked, careful of his words. She nods, and goes back to flipping pancakes. He runs back and sniffs her, his eyes widening.

"What?" She asked. 

"You in heat?" Richie asked. She nods. 

"W-why?" Eddie put her arm up to her nose. "Damn, I smell good." She smelled like vanilla perfume. Eddie was going to say something when there was a knock.

"Food's ready bitches." Rose said. When Lili was walking in, she was stopped. "If you feel another wave coming, tap my leg. Okay?" She whispered. Lili nodded and she kissed her cheek before going to eat breakfast. 

----

"Wait, is it possible I conceive if I get knotted this time?" Lili asked, while she took a bite of her eggs.  Stan nods.

"Yeah. You haven't.. You know.. yet, have you?" He says. looking at both Rose and Lili.

"Fuck, you're joking." Rose said. Stan looks at her, with the one look that scares even Bill. Finally, Lili piped up.

"Yes! I-i'm sorry, I didn't know." She hid her face in her hands as Rose rubbed her back soothingly. Stan sighed.

"Okay, but just be careful."

----------------

By the fifth day, the peak of Lili's heat had arrived. Curled up in a ball, sobbing so hard from the pain, even as her Alpha fucked her. 

"Fuck, Lili. You need to eat." She said, slipping her know into the small figure and laying next to her, hoping she hit a lull. And she did.

"Mmmh" Was the reply.

"What? You need to speak up baby." She was met with silence. "Lili?" She assumed the younger girl was asleep. She sighed and reached for her phone.

Lovers <3

Rosebud: Can someone bring us some fruit or something? Lili's asleep.

MarshMellow: Sure thing! I'll bring a drink too, Apple juice or water?

Spaghetti: God that child's spoiled, tell her momma loves her 

Trashperson: Just a give her the fucking food bitch.

Spaghetti: I'll bring it.

Mike n' ike: "I vOlEnTeEr As TrIbUtE!"

Theman: Shut up im trying to enjoy food

RoseBud: I haven't had food in 6 hours bitch stfu Also, bring both bev

MarshMellow: Okay

Rose felt her knot go down, and she pulled out of Lili. She pulled on a sports bra and some shorts, and went out. Turns out, Eddie was about to bring the food. She then went down the stairs.

"Hey, You're alive!" Richie said, ruffling her hair.

"Yeah, I am." She said as Eddie handed her the tray of fruit, also with some bottles of apple juice and water. "Thanks, see you when the party's over."

"Be safe!" Stan called as she went up the stairs.

----------------

The last day of Lili's heat had finally arrived. But it didn't.

Lili woke up, surprised to not be in pain, and went downstairs. Eddie was down there, with Stan and Bill.

"Hey Hon, how you feeling?" Eddie was the first to speak.

"I don't feel good. Stomach hurts." Stan looks at her before grabbing his keys and wallet and walking out the door. "Where's he going?" They shrugged. Eddie went up to her and sniffed her, before his face crunched.

"God, take a shower." 

"I did last night. I'm going back to bed." Rose starts coming down the stairs. "Nevermind then. morning, Alpha." She went up to her Alpha and kissed her. Soon enough, the little kids start coming down the stairs, followed by Richie, Bev, and Mike. Richie went up and ruffled her hair, and she grabbed his wrist.

"I will hurt you." She hissed. Then realized what she did and said. "Sorry, dad." He chuckled. Beverly squeaked.

"Awww, she hissed."  Stan came in and threw a bag at Lili.

"Hey Sta-" Lili was cut off by Stan himself.

"Go take it. Now." She looked in the bag, sighed, and went to the bathroom, dragging Rose with her.

"What's in it?" Rose asked.

"I-it's a pregnancy test." They both laughed and went into the bathroom so Lili could take the test.

----

Lili took the test, which was still loading , downstairs. She and Rose set a timer for two minutes.

"Well?" Stan asked, clearly pissed. He grabbed the test, and the timer went off.

"Fuck!"

---

So, this chapter was over 1000 words, and I want to leave my Tiktok again it is Physicssucksbutt and my insta is Yoitsponytail. This chapter was a little longer than I had planned, and I hope you like it! '

Word count: 1066