Chapter four

Y'S POV

Was the first thing that came out of Stan's mouth as he ran his hand through his curly hair. Everything was in slow motion from there. My proud Alpha hugged me, smiling, while I stood there. Numb.

I honestly didn't know how to react. Instead, I let a tear roll down my cheek before breaking into sobs, falling to the floor in an instant, Rose falling with me.

"No, no, no, I'm too young! We're too young!" I kept saying that.

"Lili, Omega, look at me." I couldn't look at her, so Bill stepped up.

"Omega! Come here." I look up at him and he helps me up and I look away. "Look at me, sweetheart. Are we mad? No. Disappointed? A little, yeah."

"No, I'm a bad Omega." I start pulling my long hair.

"Stop!" I jump a little. "We're not going to leave you. You're a good Omega. But, it'll be rough, okay?" I nod. Rose pulls me into a hug, which Eddie joins, and then Richie, and Mike, and Bill, Bev, Ben, and Stan.

"I love you guys." We hear voices calling for their sissy, so I randomly add. "But can you let go? I have some babies to tend to."

-----

I got out of the car nervously, Bill following me. Today was the day we were going to find out if I was pregnant or not.

"Ready?" Rose asked. We were at a hospital, so naturally I wasnt.

"No, but yes."

--

"Congratulations! You are pregnant!" The nurse said. "But, there will be some complications. You will be experiencing painful Braxton Hicks, and you'll need to come in every week for a check up. And, due to you being so young, we won't be able to give you a c-section. It's too risky. But it doesn't mean natural isn't risky, either. We can still terminate the pregnancy, if you wish." She looked at Bill, Who technically had the right, cause Rose and I weren't of age.

"Please don't make me, Bill!" I pleaded. His eyes were ghosted over, he was contemplating it. Finally, he sighed.

"If you want it, then we'll let you. Stan won't be happy." I let out a sigh, happy I'll be able to keep my pup, or pups.

-----

I woke up in a cold sweat for the third time that night. Rose sat up as I walked out the door.

"Omega?" I turned around, tears running down my face."Where are you going baby?" I look at the clock. 3 in the morning. I didn't want to tell her I was going to see my mother.

"Going to check on Liam. I heard him fussing." She nods in the darkness and lays back down. I ran out the door and across the house to my parent's room, sobbing. What caused me to wake up? I had a nightmare. Something had killed my dam. I remembered it all. I was about two months pregnant, showing, signaling there was about 3 or 4.

Finally, I reached my parent's room. I heard them talking. I open the door, they're playing on their phones.

"Mama." I run up to him crying, and he catches me in a hug. "Mama, I-I'm sorry Mama." He shushed me and rubs my back.

"What's wrong baby?" Dad asked. I let out another sob into my mother's shoulder.

"I let you get hurt. Get killed. I'm sorry." Was all I could muster.

"Come here sweetheart." He let's me crawl into his lap like a baby. "I'm okay, see? I'm still here. Richie and I wouldn't let anything happen." I nod. And feel myself start to go back to sleep in my mother's embrace.