Chapter one

Before we start this chapter, please go follow my tiktok! Physicssucksbutt 

-----

afraid[əˈfrād]

ADJECTIVE feeling fear or anxiety; frightened."I'm afraid of dogs" · synonyms: · · scared stiff · · · · · scared to death · apprehensive (about) · intimidated (by) · alarmed (at) · · · worried that something undesirable will occur or be done."he was afraid that the farmer would send the dog after them" · unwilling or reluctant to do something for fear of the consequences."I'm often afraid to go out on the streets""I'm afraid of this, of what's going on. I'm afraid of the pain."

----

Two years later

I was awaken by a tiny body jumping on my stomach. I groan.

"Sissie! Billie wants you!" I open my eyes and grab my glasses. There my brother Liam sat, with Mom at the end of the bed. Richie and Eddie had adopted me, because my parents had been arrested for abusing an Omega. I sit up, looking at the clock.

"Alright, I'm up Goob." I say to him, ruffling his brown, curly hair. I help him get down, and he runs out of the room. He's grown a lot, having been the runt of the litter. Camille and Camryn were perfectly okay, but Liam wasn't breathing when he was born. But just before they gave up, he started breathing.

"Happy 17th birthday, hon." Mom said, hugging me. I smile, happy I have a dam to love me. Most male Omegas go by mom, so I decided, why the fuck not? "I got you a new dress. But, only for later." I smile, and I feel Rose sit up.

"Hey, what time is it?" I peer at the clock.

"You better get up, you were supposed to be at work five minutes ago." I say smiling. Her eyes widen. "Just kidding, out got 10 minutes before you actually need to start getting ready." She sighs and lays back down. I get out of bed, heading to my dresser to get a crop top and some ripped jeans. As I was changing, I noticed something. A tight ball was in my stomach, making it cramp. I shrugged it off. My outfit was really cute. (Just imagine it as you want) I brushed through my wavy hair as I walked to Bill's room. I peak my head in, and he waves me in.

"Took you long enough." Stan said, making me laugh.

"Well this," I say, pointing to myself "Takes awhile." I walk over to the bed that Stan, Bill, and Mike shared. Tilting my head to the side, I silently ask for permission. Bill nods, patting a spot beside him and Mike. I smile, crawling into the bed. It was always an honor to be invited into the pack alpha's bed.

"You turn 17 today. That means you're-" Mike started, but I cut him off.

"Gonna go into preheat. I know." I whisper, my smile gone. Bill put a reassuring hand on mine.

"Remember when Rose went away for a couple weeks? Because of her rut?" Bill asks. I nod. "We were thinking, we were going to do it for you, so it's safe." I shake my head, tears forming in my eyes.

"No, no, please!" I plead.

"But," Stan said, softly. "We decided it would be best for you to spend your first heat with Rose, because it'll be the worst. You know, because you presented early." I relaxed.

"Thanks guys, really." I say, happy I don't have to be apart from my alpha. Mike patted my back.

"No problem, now go eat. I know how hungry you must be." I jump off the bed and walk downstairs to find Ben and Rose talking about random things.

"Hey, why aren't you at work?" I ask, kissing Rose's cheek. She shrugs.

"Taking the day off." She said. I smile. Camryn comes up to me, and sits there. I pick her up.