Chapter two

beau·ti·ful

/ˈbyo͞odəfəl/

Learn to pronounce

adjective

adjective: beautiful

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.

"beautiful poetry"

"It's beautiful, omega."

As Rose lays me down on our bed, I get back up and start gathering her clothes from her drawer, including her hoodies. I recognised it as nesting. She looked at the alarm clock, and sighed.

"I gotta go to the store with your dad, okay?" She said. I shake my head. "We're going to bring you back some food. You want chicken nuggets?" I nod eagerly. She comes up and kisses my cheek. She walked out the door. I immediately missed my Alpha, and I wanted to call out for her, but I wanted to be a good Omega. I start getting to work on my nest, hunger biting at my stomach. Once I finished, I sat in my nest, waiting for my Alpha.

I sat there for hours. I finally went to my mom and dad's room, fighting back a sob. I find Mom playing with Camryn. He looks up and tells Cam to go play with her aunt Bev.

"Where are they? I-It's been hours!" I say, trying not to show emotion. He looks in my eyes.

"They're getting ready to come home. Just a few more minutes." Mom replied. I sigh.

"I've been telling myself that for the past three hours!" I yell. He puts his hands on my shoulder as I break down. We walked over to the bed, sitting down on it.

"I know, I know. Do you want to talk to Bill about it?" I nod. I hear the door open, and I perk up. I looked at Mom, and he kissed my cheek. "Go get your Alpha, hon." I scrambled down the stairs to greet my Alpha. I saw Rose, and I jumped her, almost literally. I hug her, just as tight as when she had her rut.

"Don't leave me again." I say into her neck. She sighs.

"I'm sorry, Omega." She whispers. She pulls me off her. "We got some stuff for you." I smile as she picks me up, (I'm underweight, even for an Omega. I'm 92 lbs. Omegas are 100 lbs at the minimum.) grabs some bags, and a bottle of water, and starts climbing the stairs to our room.

"What'd you get me?" I said as she put me down. She laughs and pulls a box out of one of the bags.

"I got you a new curling iron, some makeup, and a new dress." I gasp and take the curling iron box.

"I've always wanted this brand! Thank you!" I say, "But, where's the dress?" I ask, confused. I hear yelling outside.

"Eddie, she's not wearing the fucking dress! She's too young!" Followed by a "She's seventeen! She's gone through enough, and she's going to wear it even if it kills me!" I sigh and walk out.

"Could you not fight for 30 seconds?" I lean against the doorway. "Now, what's going on?" They sigh.

"Richie's giving me crap because of the dress I got you." Mom sighed. I looked at him.

"Well then, let's see it. I'll decide, I'm old enough to make my own decisions." I said. We all walk to their room to see a two piece dress on the bed. (Picture is at the top)

"Holy shit!" I say. "Holy fuck this is cute!"

"Language! Jesus fuck." Dad said, making me laugh.

"Well, what are you waiting for, go try it on!" I ran to my room and put on the dress. I looked in the mirror, and I could faintly see my ribs. I grab a pair of nude heels and put them on before going out the door.

"What do you think?" I ask, twirling. Rose comes in.

"It's beautiful, Omega." She says, kissing my neck softly. I notice Mom tearing up.

"Mom, no, you'll make me cry, and then everyone's gonna cry." I say, wiping his tears. "Well, not dad, he doesn't have emotions." I walked away with the bag full of makeup and shit.

I sped through my makeup. It looked hella good though. Then for the hair, I just lightly curled it. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

Applying lip gloss, and then putting some heels on, I realized I looked like a princess. I walked out. "Okay, but, what is this for?" I asked, confused on what's going on, I see Rose is in a white romper.

"Your mom decided to have a photoshoot for us." She says. I hear the door open, only to reveal Bill. Rose must not realize it, because she lets out a growl. I look at her. I was confused but we laughed it off.

"Sorry, Bill." She says. He laughs and tells up it's okay, and we were going to the cemetery for it.

----

As we walked into the cemetery, I walked over to my brother's grave. He died last year, because he asked my parents why they kicked me out. He was supposed to be 21 today. I bend down and touch the grass, it still looked fresh. I take a deep, shaky, breath. 

"You fucker," I laugh.  "Couldn't even get a 4.0 GPA." 

As we did the photoshoot, I realized how lucky I was to have a new family.

One that loved me no matter what.

----

Wow, that was a long chapter! I just wanna tell yall I love you all!

Word count: 9