The incident

The rest of us had started to stet up, when I started to hear odd muffled noises from the closet.
'Shit I left them in there! This is NOT happening in my house!'

And I sprinted to where I left Uri and Mar, while leaving behind a cloud of laughter.

I slammed open the door and the two leapt apart.
Mars makeup was smudge and partly taken off, the remainder on Uri's face.

But I was releived that ALL their clothing was on, if a bit anoyed that Uri had smudged my masterpiece.

'Okay I'm setting ground rules!' I shouted while dragging the couple behind me.

'Hey why do you get to make the rules?' Zeke moaned

'Because I'M the one who cooks, does the washing, usually tidys, cleans up the mess YOU guys make after a party I wasn't invited to, make sure to look after you when you're ill or have hang overs AND I make sure  you've done all your work/ revision or homework for school!' I replied a little hautily.

'Dude you always said you had a maid to clean up after- OW!' Four yelled after being kicked by Zeke.

I was now VERY angry.

'RULES! 1. Nothing... er... intense under this roof. 2. If any of us are dating our friends we take it slow!' I glared at Uri, who inched back a little '3. Don't mess them about' this was directed at the boys ' and 4. Don't make it extreamly awkward for the rest of us!' I finally huffed.

The next time I spoke, I was trying to hold back a smirk 'Oh and Uri, thanks for messing us her make up, we hardly have time to fix it!'

I then got a wet wipe from a kitchen cupboard and threw it at him as Zeke said 'Bro, you have a bit of makeup on your face.' Combined, these comments made Uri blush scarlet and rush off to the bathroom.

I then retrieved some makeup and fixed Mar just in time for the doorbell to ring.

The first people here were the football team who all froze when I opened the door, which I found amusing.

I snapped them out of it by smirking and snapping my fingers in front of their faces saying 'my face is up here, idiot.'

We all just laughed it off, except maybe Uri and Zeke who both looked irritated.

Withing 30 minutes the house was filled with both people and music and smelt strongly of alchol.

I was tipsy and dancing with Christina when I started to need the toilet so I told her I'd be back and walked to the less crowded area with a toilet by.

When I was coming out I was confronted by a boy I think was called Al.

'You're very hot!' He stated and I could smell the stench of alchol on his breath.
Great here's the 5th idiot who's hit on me tonight.

'Look dude, no offense but it's a no!' I replied.
But this didn't seem to thrill him as it looked like cloud had seeped onto his features and he suddenly seemed very dangerous.

I tried to get away but he had trapped me and gripped my arms tight.
Even with me fighting full strength didn't seem to move him.
Then he smashed his lips onto mine and I froze.

I couldn't believe my first kiss wasn't even my choice and it smelt like a mix of alchol and lemongrass.

I wriggled but I couldn't get free until I felt someone haul the boy Al off me.

I didn't wait to see who my savure was, but just ran for the stairs and didn't stop till I was two floors up and hidden in a small cubby behind a book case.

I stayed curled up there until someone opened the cubby door.

Four prov

I had been watching Tris for a while when I saw the Al guy start.
I knew she could take care of herself so waited till it was obvious she couldn't get away, then the guy forced himself on her.

I was stunned but after maybe a minute rage started to coil in my stomach.

She hadn't chose this!
He didn't have the right!
THIS isn't right!

I stirmed over to him and grabbed his colar and dragged him off her roughly.

He spun round, ready for a scrap, but didn't move once he saw me.
Probable thanks to my reputation.

'Stay away from my best friends sister! Especially as I'm pretty sure she doesn't like you!' I spat and propelled him to the front door, shoved him out and slammed the door in his face.

Now I had to find Tris. I saw her fo upstairs so I'll check.

---------------------Time Skip---------------------

I was now on the third floor and was mistified to where she'd gone when I remembered that she lived here and probable had a secret hide away.

I now started to look more closely and soon found a small door behind a bookcase that was at a slightly odd angle to the wall.

I gently prised the door open and saw Tris peer out and the first thing to come out of her mouth was unusual.
'You found me.' She whispered
'Always.' Which was an equally weird remark for me to say.

I helped her out of the cubby thing, as she looked slightly lost.
God that prick must have done more than I thought.

I quickly saw that her dress had ridden above her hips and I could have probably seen her underwear if I hadn't spun violently around and coughed awkwardly.

I heard an 'Ah...' and some shuffling but I wasn't really paying attention.

Why did I turn?
Usualy I would have loved an opotunity to check a girl out.
So why did I want to give her some privacy?

I had spaced out when I heard her say sheepishly 'I'm appropriet!'
I turned and blurted out 'I didn't see anything!'
God what was happening to me?

She just smiled and we headed back to the party and seperated, not that I wanted to which puzzled me.

---------------------Time Skip---------------------

Tris prov

Zeke cleared everyone but our friend group out at around 1am.
Then he said we were going to play truth or dare.

To which I said 'Not without making sure my girls are layered up, we aren't'
To which we hauled our mediumly tipsy asses up to my room.

Hey!
Woo I did one in quite good time!
Definitly don't feel tired as I had school today and it's reasonably late!
Not the sarcasm.
I hope you like it!
Still doing the quote-shout-out thing.
Post As Soon As Possible.
Xx