Run

(AU if Wyatt and Zed were fighting over Y/N)

Wyatt dragged me into what used to be a Zombie safe room. I was clearly out of breath from going up those stairs and I nearly tripped coz of Mr. Alpha over here pulling my arm and dragging me around.

"Wyaaaaat," I whine, exhausted. My legs feel so weak and numb. I need rest;I hate exercise!

He quickly covers my mouth with both his hands as he smirks. "Mmph!" I manage to muffle as he's covering my mouth.

It's a little dark in here, There's still some anti-zombie things in here too from a few months ago, Lazy bums.

"Sh, Puppy, I want us to have alone time, you can complain later." He releases his hands from my mouth and I gasp loudly. "A-alone time? Complain....later?" I say shakily and breathless. I start throwing a whiney fit as I hear Wyatt's words. "I don't want alone time or to complain later! I'm tired, Wy! I have to get back to Zed he-"

"Screw him Y/N, I don't want him to touch you nor even look at you. Y/N, I love you. Zed isn't good enough for you. You might hate me now for saying all this but, it's just that you're the most amazing werewolf i've ever laid eyes on. You make my tail wag excitedly and-" He stops and looks around.

"I hear someone coming, hide!" he whispers at me, Pushing me gently to go find a hiding place as he stays put.

Wow...He just confessed to me that he likes me..Wyatt Lycansen, Beta of the werewolf pack. In love with me? But the nerve of that person who ruined our moment.

...But Zed...He likes me too and-

Y'know he's right, Screw Zed. I'm not even dating the dude- zombie. Heh. Probably doesn't want to date me for me. Maybe only for sex- Zed was a great zombie from the start, but he's not for me and plus Wyatt said I make him happy. Sjjsjsjsjsj Fuck yeah, bitch. I'm fabulous. Call me Sharpay Evans🥺. A-Anyways, I hide behind a big trash can and wait until its clear. Hopefully We don't get in trouble. But you're only in trouble if you get caught.

Wyatt looks over to me and smiles fidgeting with his necklace. I smile back and giggle quietly but he signals me to be quiet Djjdjdjdj How come i never noticed how perfect his smile was before. Gah, This Puppy wants to play now~ Wait- but im tired. T_T I'm hungry too.

The door opens and I try and take a peek at who it is and oh my bloodstone, It is F U C K I N G

Zed Necrodopolis Ughh. But wait- why do I have to hide! I can defend myself. I'm a good pup.

Wyatt's POV:

I just confessed to Y/N I love him sorta- To the moon and back...He's so adorable When- ahem, right. I turn to him and I give him my $1000 dollar smile, he giggles and I quickly signal him to hush.

The door opens and Zed appears. "Oh, It's just you,Wyatt." He rolls his eyes rudely as he says my name coldly. I frown and cross my arms. "Yeah, it's just me, What about it? Looking for something." I answer back. Zed laughs sarcastically and closes the door loudly.

I can sense Y/N jumped violently by that. He's scared. Poor pup.

I stare at Zed dead-straight in the eyes(pun intended). "More like, someone," He walks closer to me, His eyebrows narrowed; his eyes full of anger.

"Where is Mason?"

"His name is Y/N," I correct him,Nonchalantly as my jaw tenses up. "NO!" He punches the wall near him and winces in reaction to that. He checks to see if his hand is okay and glares back at me. "Mason used to be a zombie!"

"He wasn't suppose to be."

"You turned him into a damn ass Werewolf! He was happy with who he was!"

"You don't know him like I do. 'Y/N', He's suppose to be a Werewolf. He was turned Zombie because he was cursed so I helped him undo the curse." I shrug.

"Didn't give you the right to bite him and turn him."

"You dumbass,I did not bite him, My pack and I formed a ritual to unravel who he's meant to be. Florida was his zombie name, Now Y/N is his Werewolf name." I tapped my foot. "Get over it."

Zed clenched his fists and rolled up his sleeves. "You're just a Horny,selfish roadkill, animal!" He took off his Z-Band and his figure sorta changed. His veins were more noticeable and there was a dark shade of purple around his eyes. He's also more muscular. He looks more intimidating but stupid.

  Just like that, He ran up to me roaring like a dog with rabies. I defended myself as made an X with my arms trying to block him from biting me. He's gone full zombie! My necklace glows as my eyes turn yellow. "Get the hell away from me!" I bark at him.

He tried biting me but I pushed him to the ground with all my strength. I glance over to where Y/N is hiding and I think. If I tell Y/N to run will that put him in danger or will that save him?

I can't risk losing him... Not like how I lost my parents.

Zed grunts as he gets up off the floor tackling me, sending me to the ground. He tried to bite so I started to choke him, blocking out air for him to breathe. And I punched him in the nose, also gripping his shirt and tossing him against the wall. He winces and grunts angerly.

I heard a whimper from where Y/N was hiding and I bite my lip...

"Y/N," I turn back to him. He faces me shaking. I smile and nod.

"Run."

--------------------------

Author's note: DUN DUN DUN! Surprised? Hehe.