Fight me,cutie!

(AU where Wyatt is an Alpha and Y/N is the omega)

"Give me the bone, Alpha!"

"Give me your virginity first."

I scoff with annoyance. What the hell is wrong with him? I was going for a walk and I dig up a bone I had saved since last week and the Alpha thinks he can steal the Omega's only meal?
H E L L  N O ! This is war. This great Alpha is going to PAY! I care less about titles WHILE I'M STARVING.

"Give me the bone,please!" I pleaded eagerly as my stomach started to grumble with hunger. "Ah, what's my name Omega!" Not this again..I know this game. I call him daddy and I end up getting my ass screwed by the great alpha and by the end..I'm still left starving. I haven't eaten in weeks! I'm turning skinnier by the minute.

"Wyatt.."

"Ah, ah, What's my name?"

Im not calling him daddy..

"The Great Alpha.. give-"

"WHAT'S MY NAME OR FIGHT ME, CUTIE!"

I growl and turn around to avoid leaning towards his dominance. I can feel he's getting aroused by my anger.. He's so despicable.. I will never ever In my right mind call that fang-twisted horndog..

"D-daddy..."

"Good boy, now, turn around~"

No no no.. I give a soft huff and I turn back around avoiding to make eye contact. "Look at me, Baby boy."

"Please give me the bone,Daddy.."

He crawls closer to me until he looks up at me with hunger and dominance. Fuck! I whimper as I feel myself look and get lost into his big, round yellow eyes. "Good boy, Omega~very good~"
He stands up and grabs onto my ass forcefully and squeezes it tightly. I moan loudly. Great now the whole town wil hear me..

A couple of minutes later..

"Wasn't that amazing~"

"....Shut up."

"You enjoyed it. I know you did."

"I would enjoy my bone alot better than your unsatisfying sloppy seconds!"

He then grabbed me by the neck and picked me up. "The hell you say to him, Omega!" I try to respond but his grip is too tight.

"Put him down, Now." It's Willa. The old great alpha. She came out of the cave for once? She never does. "Willa, He's such a-"

"A what,Wyatt? Because the only one acting like a baby is you. Great Alpha."
He lets go of my neck and I fall to the snow coughing violently. He scoffs and kicks me in the stomach making me scream in pain. Then he went back inside mumbling curse words. "You alright there?" Crud. Im naked..im soo naked. I give a simple nod and she crotches down to meet my face. "He won't hurt you again. Or even talk to you. Here, have my lunch." That's the only thing she told me as she pulled some meat and bones then, she went inside. Wow, she's so nice. I wish she was still the great Alpha.

Wyatt X Male Reader oneshots(Zombies 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें