The Bloodstone pt 3

(AU if Y/N was dying and the only way to save him was using the Bloodstone.)

I carry Y/N in my arms as I run into the forbidden forest, for what? To save his life. I pass my pack's cave and scarcely make my way up a hill and I hear a cough from Y/N. I look down at him smiling and I stop when I hear a loud peril. Were not alone.

I growl and hold him closer and tighter. "Are w-we there yet?" He says softly as he's staring at me innocently. My smile widens and I kiss his forehead sweetly. "No, I heard something, I think were being-"

Without notice, a group of readily vampires ready to sink their teeth into us appear. One tall, robust vampire with a red and black blazer was in front of the entire group, I'm guessing the leader. I look at Y/N and whisper quickly in his ear, "Vampires at 11 O'l clock." He quickly looks up and gulps going back to his 'carried princess' position, sinking his head into my chest."Were not here to hurt you or your pack." I explain to the fictitiously mentioned blood-sucking vampires.

The leader's narrows his eyes callously and looks at his pack and they all start cackling and laughing. Is this a joke to them? We don't have time for this. I quint my eyes to see in the distance, in the second hill, the bloodstone is there. In a glass box?

"How can we be so sure?" The leader asks, sassily.  "My- My bo- my lover, he's sick! He's dying! The only way for him to live is to use the bloodstone!"
Y/N coughs violently again.

They all stay quiet and murmur things to each other. My jaw tenses alot and I can feel my blood rushing through my ears. The thumping making it harder for me to hear what they are saying. "He's a vampire?"

"No, He's a Zombie and a Werewolf."

"How is that so?"

"Birth.."

"He could die."

"We're both willing to take that risk."

The leader looks at his group and they start discussing amongst themselves. "Are they going to help us?" Y/N whispers to me, with his eyes closed.
"We'll see."

Suddenly, The leader walks up to me and glances at Y/N. He raises an eyebrow. "Give him here. I'll take him."

I back away quickly and shake my head. "No! I'm the one that has to do it!" The leader clicks her tongue and scoffs. "You go near that thing, you're instantly killed, werewolf. If you won't let me do it, then let him go alone."

Y/N whimpers and nods, "Yeah, let me-" I shake my head and I have to urge to fight off incoming tears ready to burst out. "Werewolf it's either he goes alone or I take him. If he's dying you better act fast. Alone or with me."

I sigh and put him down. I give him a big werewolf hug and I combine our lips together. "You sure you'll be able to do this alone?" I ask him. He nods weakly and I look the leader. "He'll go alone."

The vampire leader turns around to his group of vampires giving a smirk. "You heard the werewolf creature, Step aside, Vamps and open up the glass box. It's time the bloodstone be used to save another being's life."

To be continued..