The bloodstone

(AU if Y/N was dying and the only way to save him was using the Bloodstone.)

Willa and Wynter run into my den, Well, Wynter storms in, Willa just entered casually. Not the point but still. They look concerned and confused. Wynter looks like as though she's going to cry, and Willa, she just looks concerned.

Before they entered my room, I was brushing my teeth with my new bone Y/N had dug up for me last night. We had been walking in Seabrook's dog park together. I would call it a date but he'd call it 'hanging out with Wyatt time.'

I drop my dog bone on the floor and jump up about 5 inches in the air at the sudden intrusion and I exclaim, "Oh my woof, Can you guys knock!I was brushing my teeth!" I frown, crossing my arms.

Willa flipped her hair and stared at me annoyingly, "You should have brushed them," She thinks. "About five minutes ago, But that's not the point. Wynter, Inform him what happened."

Wynter starts panting and thinking. "Uh,Uh,Right. Y/N, He," She looks at Willa for reassurance and Willa just nods. She looks back at me. "He's sick in bed and we think," She looks back at Willa.

Willa rolls her eyes and pats Wynter's back, finishing what Wynter had started. "We think his necklace is losing it's power."

"Yeah!" Wynter nods.

I tilt my head and my eyebrows raise. "HE'S DYING!?" I quickly run pass them and head straight to Zombie Town where he's at. I hear Willa call out to me but I shake my head. Those Zombies don't understand what's at risk here. Willa knows that, that's why she informed me.

Y/N is our Alpha, and he's dying. Without no Alpha were goners. But yet again, Willa can be our Alpha again. But I don't want to...lose him.

I love him. Alot.

To be continued.

.

--------------------------------------

Author's note: this is really short im sorry hshddjjd. I feel like I make Wyatt this really romantic character. Ksksks I always make Y/N really oblivious and a BABY. It's because originally, I was writing these for myself and instead of y/n it was my actual name. So yeah ahhahahaaha-ree. Alsooo i make Y/N be a were-zombie coz like C'mon jdjdjd thats cool. So yee.