Bad bad wolf

(I decided to change the title of He Owns The Night to Bad Bad Wolf💅 Sorry.)

(AU where Wyatt breaks into Seabrook High and teases Y/N Sexually~)

(WARNING 18+ SEXUAL INTERACTION)

"Hey, Howls it fangin'?" Addison says and I smile back and cringe at her puns. As she jokes around, she's carrying her textbooks in her hands. History, Chem., and Geometry. I hate all of those with a fiery passion. "Sh, keep your voice down, people could hear you," I giggle as I look around to see if anyone heard her. Good thing no one did.

Were in the hall, I was on my way to lunch when Addison came to say hello, She has Lunch A and I have Lunch B. So she has a free period. She sighs and punches my shoulder playfully, grinning at me. "No one heard me, were fine." 

"I don't want anyone to know I'm a," I look around once more and whisper, "A werewolf." "Were fine, Y/N. Relax!"

I inhale and exhale calmly and nod. She's so right. Im fine. Were fine. It's not that I could be killed or arrested or anything... OF COURSE IM NOT FIne! How can she tell me to relax! After what happened at the Football game with Zed and the Zombies. NO ONE IS CALM. Today is cheer championship day and I can already tell Seabrook might lose...

We said goodbye and I was off to lunch and something about going to lunch made me feel uneasy.. I feel like I'm being watched. With predatorial eyes lurking around waiting to attack any second from now. Without a warning, I groan as I am pushed against a locker by an unknown figure wearing a blanket and when I tell you, I wanted to scream. I wanted to scream loud. Hella.

"Why,hello there~" The figure said to me, a cloak covering his face making it impossible for me to see who it is. My feet suddenly feel numb and I get shivers down my spine. The guy uncloaks himself and it's another werewolf! "Uh,Hi.." I say nervously.

"The name's Wyatt."

"Uh, I'm Y/N..are you a student here?"

"No,but I will be."

I nod kindly and stick out my hand for him to shake but instead he pulls my arm and turns me around. He then pressed his body against mine and he starts humping me slowly against the locker. My eyes widen and all I could do was whimper and freeze up. What the heck is he on?! This is sexual harassment or something- I don't want this. He wraps his arms around my waist and starts nibbling on my ear lobe. Before I could even scream he covers my mouth with his hand while the other was holding my waist tightly. I try to wiggle my way out of his grasp but I'm only making it worse. "No,No,No! Baaad little sheep~ Stop moving or i'll cum faster." He chuckles as he's being an unmerciful Horny bastard! I blush as I feel myself get hard from his action. I shake my head as a no. I won't give into this. I won't!

---------

"I'm going to release my hand away from that dirty little mouth of yours and you're going to suck on my fingers. Got that?"

I shake my head trying to say no but it comes out muffled. He presses hard against me and repeats himself. I muffle an 'okay' to get him to stop..I gave in.. He finally takes his hand from my mouth and I release a loud gasp from the lack of air I had gotten. Forcefully,He shoves two fingers down my throat causing me to gag but I hold it back so it doesn't lead to puking. Gross.

"Suck on it."

And I do. I swirl my tongue around his fingers and I give a little moan. Maybe that'll get him to stop faster? He stops grinding on me and leans his head on my shoulder groaning in pleasure. I continue to suck on his fingers until he pushes them back further down my throat causing me to gag again. "Good little sheep~ Don't worry, I know you're a werewolf too."

He WHAT?! He better not say anything.. I'll get kicked out of the football team! Oh god.

He suddenly pushes me to the ground roughly and waves simple goodbye as he walks away with his hands in his pockets. I'm left shocked on the floor absolutely traumatized. "See you around,Y/N. Now, Go eat something rather than fingers." He snickers not even facing me whatsoever! I'm left with a boner and disappointment in myself...I HATE HIM. Wyatt Huh?

What a jerk! Ugh, I'm going to so report him. He's such a bad bad wolf..

---------------------

Author's note: THIS IS TRASH I KNOW. But its gay trash and something out of an anime so hdhssh. Enjoy this coz the next one will be alot better and longer! Bye for now!