The bloodstone pt 2

(AU if Y/N was dying and the only way to save him was using the Bloodstone.)

I knock on Eliza's house door (Y/N lives with her) repeatedly and eagerly to get inside. I need to make sure he's just sick or if he's dying. I hear a 'come in' and I grunt as I open the door. There, Eliza's mom stood by the door with a smile on her face. "Ah, Come in, Wyatt," She gives me a hug. And I awkwardly hug her back nicely. "He's in the room on the right, dear."

I nod and scurry over to the door and enter. Zed, Bonzo, Eliza, and even Addison were here surrounding a sleeping Y/N. He looks so peaceful. He doesn't look sick?

He cuddling that stuffed animal I sto- Bought for him.. I BOUGHT IT. Ahem.

"Wyatt!" Addison hugs me happily and I chuckle nervously, Hugging her back. "Hey, How is he?"

Addison lets go of me and looks down.
"Um," She starts.  Zed gives me a dirty look and tells Addison to get next to him and she obeys meekly. Eliza and Bonzo look extremely tense and worried. Addison is still looking down. Something is not right here. "He's not well. He's been coughing up blood and he keeps whispering something about a," She trails off and I step closer to her. Zed puts his hands on her shoulders protectively and I scoff. "I'm not going to hurt her, Zed." I explain to him coldly. Eliza speaks to make things less awkward and she says, "He was saying things in his sleep, It was something about a Bloodstone? I think."

My eyes widen and I back away from them terrified. Why would Y/N bring up the Bloodstone- unless.. No. He wants to- no no. I can't think like that.

"The bloodstone!" I cry out and my voice cracks. Zed tells me to hush or I'll wake him up and I mock him rudely.  Addison looks up and half-smiles. "You know what it is?" She inquires to me, eager to know what the bloodstone is.

"Yeah, what is this," Eliza lifts her left eyebrow and crosses her arms. "Bloodstone Y/N mentions."

Bonzo nods and says, "Gzah!" That means 'yeah' in Zombie. 

I gulp and look at Zed and roll my eyes, I clear my throat to explain what a bloodstone is but before I got to speak Y/N wakes up. "W-wyatt?" He says weakly with his raspy, squeaky voice he has. He's going through puberty. Addison gasps and hums softly.

"Y/N," I sit on his bed and feel his forehead. "You're not sick." "I'm not?"

"No, Y/N, you're dying."

Everyone stays quiet until Zed breaks the only silence I wish was never broken. "Get out, You're no help. You can't just say things like that!"

Y/N grunts and looks at Zed frowning. "S-stop," He coughs violently and almost gags as he constantly keep coughing and coughing which made me almost gag too. "Zed, get out of my business. He's right." Eliza snorts and gets a glare from Zed in which silenced her to shut up. "I am dying. My werewolf necklace is losing it's power. And I need the bloodsto-"

"But that can kill you!" I cut him off.

"Maybe. But it will also cure my Zombie side. It will turn me human but I can also instantly die."

"I don't want to risk it!"

"Trust me,Wyatt. Trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Okay, I trust you."

To be continued..

------------------------------------

Author's note: I finally updated! Yay me! Hope you enjoyed the 2nd part of The Bloodstone because it has lots of useful info on what the bloodstone does in real life and its purpose hehe. The next part shall be uploaded on either Thursday or Wednesday. Goodbyeeeee!