Desire

(AU where Wyatt is a vampire and Y/N is a human)

-I'm back only to publish this little smutty mess that has been sitting in my drafts for more than a year-

(18+🍆💦 Or is it? It is lmao.)

Have you ever been in a deadly-life threatening situation in which a fucking vampire is about to suck the living daylights out of you? Yeah, well, that's happening to me right now. I can't believe I've been kidnapped by a- a VAMPIRE! I was also in the middle of working too. (I do full-time at a bank.)

The good-looking vampire stares hungrily into my eyes, his eyes shimmer and suddenly, it feels as though I'm under a spell; a dark spell. I feel myself step forward closer and closer to the monster. What am I doing? I ask to myself. I walk unwillingly closer to the monster until our faces were inches apart, he gets close to my ear and without a stutter he whispers; "Strip for me, human." I'm under some type of spell so I obey and strip away my clothing...

I'm fully naked... The fact that a stranger is willing to use magic on you for their own personal sexual desire is so gross, unnecessary and so uncalled for.

The monster grins evilly, he orders me to get on the bed and I do. "Repeat after me," I nod and wait for him to he speak.

"Mike,"

"Mike,"

"Dixlong."

"Dixlong."

"Mike Dixlong."

"Mike Dixlong."

The vampire bursts out laughing, he picks up my clothes and throws them in my face. He slaps his knee and cackles on the floor. With a snap of his fingers he undoes the trance I am in and I blush a dark red. OH MY GOD! I'm naked and this clown of a vampire made me say 'My dick's long'- True but UGH- I can't even begin to say how embarrassing this is. My eyes widen in shock and I quickly put on my clothes, I angerly cross my arms when I'm done. "How dare y-"

The dude is still laughing on the ground. It's not that... funny. Geez.

I thought this motherfucker was going to kill me. Or rape me. But no, he made me get naked for nothing- I- I mean.. Not that I wanted to do anything with that monster. The vampire stands up from off the ground, wipes one last tear that came from laughing so much and walks up to me. "That was so much fun! I'm Wyatt Bloodline, Count Dracula's 669th great, great, great, great, great, great,-"

"Grandson, okay, I get it." I cut him off.

He chuckles and pats my head. "And you are?"

"Not...f-food?"

He chuckles once more and smiles brightly. "No, and sorry for kidnapping you. I wanted a friend so I took ya." He explains briefly and almost quietly. I look around the place in awe. Dark and gloomy. Very vampire-ish. Wait, is that Melanie Martinez poster? Where did he get that?

"You could of asked- ohhh."

"Yeah dumbass, not many are fans of vampires." He chuckles softly.

"I'm Y/N Terrance Sanders."

"I always like to do dramatic intros with the most funniest endings." He floats up in the air as he looks at a book shelf. He scans through it and gasps. He snatches it off the dusty shelf and snorts. "Hey, Y/N this book, it's my dad's diary."