Love letters Pt 1

(AU where Wyatt is soft baby and Y/N is a 'bad' boi)

Y/N's POV:

How's it going? I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! And let me tell you a bit about myself. I am not a tough softie. I am mean, ruthless, and hard as stone. I'm bad news!....Okay, I am a tough softie. But Only for this one cute ass..His name is Wyatt Lyn. And he couldn't be cuter. His squeaky voice is so adorable I could kiss him. Wait, no- I mean.. Ugh. Who am I kidding. I'm whipped for him. The thing is, He doesn't know I exist..well, Actually he knows me but he doesn't know know me.

This snake-like cheerleading squad called Bucky and the Acey's.. They spread false rumors about me and my friends. So, Wyatt is really intimidatingly scared of me. But not of Teddy. My pen pal name. Before Winter break had started Wyatt was the new kid in town and I wanted him to feel welcome so I tried to talk to him in person first, before any rumor got to him. It was too late for that.. When I tried to talk to him he was scared for his life and ran away from me, poor thing. So,I did the next best thing. Every morning I would place a note attached to his locker and he'd read it. So he started writing back in response and he doesn't know it's me who he's writing to. But today, I'm going to confess it's me. I am Teddy.

November 12th 2020

Welcome letter

Hi, Wyatt!

I'm a student here at Seabrook High and I wanted to welcome you since you're new and everything so,welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! A little bit about me is that I love riding my motor cycle and dancing. I'm a little bit shy so we probably won't meet each other that soon heh. I̶m̶ ̶(̶Y̶/̶N̶)̶ ̶(̶L̶/̶N̶)̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶  I hope we can be friends. But yeah,we'll see each other around.  P.S. you're very cute.

            - Your new friend, Teddy.

Wyatt's Response

Thank you for welcoming me Teddy! I really appreciate it hehe. Now that I have someone I like to keep me company, I will gladly enjoy my stay alot. Hehe. And a few things about me are that I like drawing bones and moonstones. I̶m̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶w̶o̶l̶f̶.  hehe I'm also very very shy! And P.S. you're probably cuter. 

To be continued...