The Bloodstone: Final

(AU if Y/N was dying and the only way to save him was using the Bloodstone.)

(Y/SC) = Your skin color

Y/N's POV:

I weakly run up the second hill to where the bloodstone is and I trip over my own feet causing me to fall on the grass. Two vampires from on top of the hill went down to help me up all the way to the top and I of course, thanked them. I fall on my knees as I see the bloodstone right in front of me and I cry tears of happiness.

I can finally no longer be a freaky hybrid monster. I'll only be a werewolf lurking in the night. No more Were-Zombie type crap. I can't live like this anymore. Once I have the bloodstone right in front of me; Zed pops up from behind the stone and quickly grabs my arm forcefully. "Get the hell away from that!" He orders firmly pulling me away from the stone. I cough in his face and push him to the ground. It wasn't then that I heard Wyatt calling out to me from below at the bottom of the hill with all the vampires,telling me to put my necklace on the stone before Zed ruins everything.

  I nod with determination, holding my necklace tightly about to place it on the stone when suddenly, Zed tackled me violently, holding my hands down from letting me touch the stone or even my necklace. I try and force myself off of him but he's to strong for me. "I- can't let you do this! You mean too much to me! I won't risk what you and Wyatt wanted to risk!" He pleads and I stop trying to get out of his grasp and immediate tears start streaming down my face, ruining my werewolf makeup. "But I'm dying!" I scream out at him, as I choke on my words with agony.

"There has to be another-"

"Get the hell away from him," Wyatt growls at him as he runs up the hill with anger and frustration. He pushes Zed off of me and kicks his crotch leading him to yell out in pain. Wyatt helped me up and when I placed my necklace on the bloodstone everything went black.

------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes quickly and I realize im not on top of the hill anymore.. Seabrook Hospital? What happened by the way? Zed attacked me..? Did Wyatt saved me? A- am I cured?! I can't think right now.. I have this horrendous headache that keeps getting worse by the minute.

I scan the room to look at my surroundings; yeah..I am at a hospital.. I have an IV needle and everything. "Y-Y/N.." I hear my name softly. and I turn to my left slowly. It was none other then- .... Zed?!

His skin doesn't look undead nor extremely pale, how come? No way!No way.. He touched the bloodstone.. "Zed? What happened?"

"You did it. You're cured... And I'm sorry.."

Wait, what?! I look at my hands and he's right. My skin is a (Y/SC) color instead of looking like a french ruler from the 1700's powered my face. I touch my face self-consciously. I'm cured!

"Sorry for what? And you're human, Zed.. How?"  He was about to speak but when a nurse came in the room he didn't say anything. The nurse was checking up on me, asking me if I feel okay and I said my head only hurts. She just nods and says she'll be back. Where's Wyatt? I need to know if he's safe.

I stare at the ceiling and huff with annoyance. I can feel Zed's eyes watching me so I speak again. "You and Wyatt were fighting weren't you? You probably got too close to-"

Without a sudden warning, Addison,Eliza,Bonzo,Bree, and Mr. Necrodopolis enter the room with the nurse. "Here they are." She says before leaving. 

Everyone ran up to Zed and gasped shockingly asking how he's human but he didn't speak, he looked as though he had the urge to cry. "Where are the werewolves?" He only said, tears starting to form around his eyes. "Why would you care for them? They turned you human didn't they?" Mr. Necrodopolis asked him, then giving me a death glare.

Zed cares for the werewolves? And what's everyone's problem? Am I chopped meat or some shit? I could have died touching that bloodstone. Zed is FINE! He sighs and shakes his head. "I'm sorry, to everyone. Addison,Eliza, And Bonzo; I shouldn't have been too protective and controlling. Dad, I'm sorry, I didn't listen when you said to let Y/N go because he chose...Wyatt over me.. And Bree, I didn't do anything bad to you but thank you for being my friend.." He smiles at everyone and asks everyone to leave and they do. Is he going to say sorry to me or?

"I'm sorry.."

Finally!

"Wyatt is dead...because of me.."He explains..

Wyatt is WHAT?! No,No,No! He's joking right? Wyatt...dead? But h-how?! Why?!

"Wyatt..is what?" My voice cracks as a few tears escape my eyes. This can't be possible! Zed nods and apologizes once more. I stare at him for a few solid minutes and I just close my eyes which leads me to start sobbing loudly. Suddenly Willa and Wynter enter the room followed by a nurse. "Y/N! We have to- What's wrong?" Willa asks as she looks at the nurse. The nurse sighs and apologizes to me saying the werewolves had to sign-in before visiting me but I told her it was fine as I try calming my tears. Wynter pats mt head and growls at Zed who is just looking really guilty. "Wyatt is dead.." I whisper to them. Willa and Wynter nod saddened. "We know.." They say in unison. With that proclaim, the nurse goes to check up on Zed on how he is doing. I look at Willa and she hugs me trying comfort me with all that has happened. "How did he..um.."

Willa shrugs and points to Zed, who is being asked how he is feeling by the nurse.

--------------------------------------

A Few hours earlier...

"Y/N!" Zed and Wyatt exclaim as Y/n collapse on the floor unconsciously. Wyatt howls punches Zed on the stomach ,hard. His Z-Band touched the bloodstone causing the magic to turn Zed into a human and makes him unconscious as well. Wyatt gasped and began to whimper as he looked at both of the unconscious bodies laying on the grass. He kneeled down next to Y/N's body and held him close crying softly. Y/N had been cured but Wyatt thought he was dead. He thought both of them were dead. So, he did what any Romeo would do. He placed his werewolf moonstone necklace on the Bloodstone with gave him the curse of dying of a heart attack if he touches the Bloodstone; Happens to only werewolves but not Zombies. Werewolves rely on Moonstones and if a werewolf would ever want the need to end their life. A touch of the Bloodstone would do the trick. Y/N and Zed are only unconscious not dead. So, when Zed woke up feeling dizzy and lightheaded he thought he had fought Wyatt and pushed him, leading him to die on the ground. He thinks he killed him on accident. But Wyatt did that on his own. All because he thought Y/N died of the bloodstone.

The end💚💜🐺