UniPhant - Trust

Angst ahead!!!

UniPhant - Trust

It was just a normal morning for them. With Ella eating her breakfast togteher with the others.

"Wala naman tayong assignment?"Brei asked them.

"Wala naman tayong ginawa kahapon,Brei."Sheki said. Ella was just silently eating with the younger beside her.

"Ate Ella you should eat more,hindi ka kumain kagabi."She heard the younger said.

"Ok lang ako,Gabb."Hindi naman nagpa-pigil si Gabb at nilagyan pa din ng pagkain ang plato ni Ella.

"Dalian niyo na,ayokong ma-late sa tigre nating teacher."Reklamo ni Alice.

"Then eat faster,kung di ba naman kayo dada ng dada diyan."

"Ate tabi tayo ha?"Gabb said as she sat down beside her,she leaned her on Ella's shoulder and held her hands. She can't do anything but to blush with the youngers action towards her.

They reached the school and luckily they're not late. They proceed to their perspective classroom.

"See you na lang mamayang break."Abby said to them before they enter their classoom.

As Ella sat to her chair together with BeCka Couple she receive lots of teasing to her and Gabb.

"Why don't you just ask her? Wala namang jowa si Gabo. And it's been a year after her break-up with Ash. Naka move-on naman na yan for sure."Belle said which Ecka agrees.

"It's not that as easy as you think,Belle. Hindi na siya ganon kadaling magtiwala when it comes to love,after what Ash do to her."Ella explained.

"Ikaw naman kase ang gagaw ng paraan para magtiwala siya ulit." The other girl said.

"Oo na,pwede na kayo manahimik."Inis nitong sabi.

Their class started and Ella started to get boring with their teacher who's explaining. Ang boring dagdag boring pa yung boses ng teacher na sobrang lamya.

She looked at her watch.

1146 is the time.

"14 minutes pa."She whispered.

The class ended and they proceed to the canteen to meet the other girls.

She just stared at the girl looking for one person,Gabrielle is not with them. And so Coleen is.

"San yung dalawa?"Ecka was the one who asked them as she sat beside them.

"Ah,ewan ko ba kung saan tinangay na Gabo yung si Coleen. Magkaka-sama kammi kanina bago maka-rating dito kaso Ate Gabb said na may pupuntahan sila ni Coleen."Cole explained.

"Yeah,si Coleen talaga yung nag-aya kay Gabb,kanina pa sila nag-usap about that."Brei added.

"Bakit kaya?"She whispered to herself.

"Kain na tayo,baka naman may pag-uusapan lang yung dalawa."Alice said and start to dig on their food.

"Babalik den yun,wag kang bumusangot diyan."She heard Ecka's whisper.

"Sorry nahuli kami ni Coleen."She looked at the direction where the voice is coming. It's Gabb.

"Kain na,kanina pa kayo wala."

"May pinag-usapan lang po kami ni Ate Gabb."Coleen sat beside Brei and Gabrielle sat beside Ella.

Their break ended and they go to their perspective rooms again,but this time she had the same class with Gabb.

The younger sat beside her,and she swear to everone. Gabb's side profile is beautiful than yours.

"Ms. Amat!"She was taked back when their teacher called her. She was too busy admiring the youngers beauty.

"Sorry Ms."She just sid so Gabb looked at her.

"Ok ka lang ba Ate? Kanina ka pa ganyan."Gabb worriedly.

"Ok lang."She just said then smile avoiding the younger's gaze at her.

"Sure ka ha?"Tumango naman siya bilang sagot.

The teacher continued to discuss their lesson and Ella still can't focus to it since she keeps on looking at Gabb.

"Can we talk later?"Ella asked as they got out of the classroom,they were now heading to the parking lot to meet the others.

"About what,Ate?"She asked.

"Later na lang."

"Ate Gabb! Tabi tayo!"They looked at Coleen who's genuinely smiling as she cling to Gabb's arms,Gabb just smiled at Ella then enter the Van to sit.

Coleen sat on the side followed by Gabb then,Ella.

Their school is far from their house so they're living in one house that is not that far from their school.

"Traffic here in Manila sucks."Lara said.

"Apaka pakboy ng dating ni Gabb."Brei said as she looked at the position of the three. The two girls leaning on Gabb's shoulders. And who's just sleeping,clueless on their position.

"Picturan mo tanga! Rremembrance."Ecka as the others laugh. Brei took some pictures of the three.

"Give me a copy of it. Ang cute tignan,kaso pakboy si Gabb."They laughed again with Ecka's statement.

They finally arrived after the long traffic that they encounter around EDSA.

"Gisingin niyo na yan."

"Gabrielle! Hoy!"Brei shaked Gabb causing for Ella to woke up too.

"Hm,andito na tayo?"Ella asked.

Brei just nodded.

"Gabb wake up."She gently tapped the youngers face.

"Hm"

We're here. Just continue your sleep on your room."Gabb opened her eyes.

"Sige po,Coco wake up."Coleen wakes up.

Before Gabb enters the door,Ella pulled her.

"Sabi ko mag-uusap tayo diba?"

"Ay sorry.'Ngumiti na lang si Ella sa kanya.

"Gabb,I just want to say something,It;s been a year din naman since you and Ash broke up. But Gabb,I've hiding this feeling. I know that you have that trust issues when it comes to this. But Gabb,you can trust me on this."Ella said to her.

"Ate Ella"

"Gabb,gusto kita."Ella said,but Gabb just smiled.

"You're right,Ate. Thank you ha?"

"Thank you for what?"She asked.

"For liking me,and making me realize that I should trust you and others too,It's time for me to open this heart again. Coleen confessed on me. And now I'm sure on what I'm feeling towards her. Thank you,Ate Ella!"Gabb hugged her before running.

She just smiled bitterly.

"I knew that Coleen will never hurt her."She whispered before entering the house.