The only male.

I am the only boy in my family in the house. I may seem lucky that I don't get hand me downs from my sisters. Or get my own room. (My sisters sleep with my mother because the two little ones are still scared of the dark and the oldest of them have to be with them.) But whatever we want to do something else then what the others want (my sisters are against me) they out match me. Like who is the better sibling. And the two little ones follow in the oldest footsteps. As in the oldest I mean the sister that is older then them. And the things they follow in the oldest one is Ticktock, Watching LDShadowlady, playing Roblox, etc. It's alot of stress for me. The father for me and the oldest sister is a very kind person and loves to help out. That is where I got my will to help others. But the father for the two young ones is a very mean and terrible person. I hated him so much. My father left us when I was at least 2 years old. Due to my mother being stupid and being crisscrossed. The last time they saw each other was when he was dropping me off when I was visiting him. He gave me a big bag of Playdou. The last time I saw my step dad (The one who made the two little ones) left my mom to take care of his mom. And one times he almost died... is it weird that I don't care if he dies and be happy about it? And for some reason he's getting his bottom sued in court. Thank God for that.