Pain.

My uncle can hurt me in many ways. I'll be pacific... burned by his vape pen. He would keep a vape pen with him almost everywhere he goes... and it's something that he shouldn't do. His vape pen has to heat up for him to use. When it's warmed up then he would put it on my arm making me scared and run away. He would do this to haunt me. After 10 to 15 minutes of hiding I come out of my hiding spot and walk back to the living room where he was. Again and again I have to be scared and in fear just from getting burned by his vape pen. He would also sometimes chase me down making my more paranoid then before. Another one was when he shock me with his little shocking thing. It's called a doctor Hoe. No lies. If you think i'm being funny then look it up. It helps the person by giving in a little shock from anywhere they place it. My uncle noticed that I was curios about the device and he asked if I wanted a go. I said yes because I wanted to know what it dose. When he put it on me then he would see if I could stand up right. And how does this happen? He puts it all the way to 5 and I couldn't stand up. I would fall to the ground like I got shot by someone with a taser. He would keep this up until 5 minutes passed. Just because he thought I could die. After that 'shocking' resault I would try to stand up after he took it off of me. I still hate him for that. It may seem like we were just having fun for him but after he says something stupid like that then in my mind I'd say "Let's see how YOU'D feel in my shoes!"