Chapter Seven

When we got back to the house, we all gathered around, besides Edward and Bella, in the living waiting to hear what Alice saw in her vision. Once Carlisle arrived, he asked Alice what she saw in her vision. Alice then explained that she saw Victoria running near the shapeshifters territory and that she will come Saturday at twilight. The Cullens stayed silent for a few seconds to absorb what they just heard. Me, on the other hand, was thinking of ways to kill Victoria, that bitch was getting on my nerve. Carlisle was the first to speak, like always.

"We have to make sure Bella is away from town."

"Edward is going to tell her to use the tickets, you and Esme got her for her birthday." When Pixie mentioned Bella's birthday, I felt Jasper tense beside me, so he still felt horrible for what happened. I shifted to my legs were on his lap and my head resting on his shoulder, a way of comforting him. "She's going to visit her mom down in Jacksonville." She then got a far look for a second before continuing. "Edward is going to go with her." Emmett then spoke say that we will be ready for her and that we can easily taker her on with my help. I saw the excitement in his eyes just thinking about a fight, he and Nik would be great friends.

**************************

It was Saturday afternoon when I got a call from Nik. Saying that he needs my help trying to find a werewolf called Ray Sutton. He was currently trying to make hybrids and trying to track down Ray Suttons pack. With him, he has our old friend from the 1920s, Stefan Salvatore. Apparently, Stefan's brother Damon got bit by a werewolf and was dying. So to save him, Stefan gave up his freedom and stayed with Nik.

Right now, I was running to this farmhouse in Tennessee. Running from Washinton to Tennesse is draining, to the least. When I reached the house, I saw Nik and Stefan standing by their car. I noticed Nik had a bored look on his face, and Stefan had a crazed look in his eyes and blood all over him. When I got close enough, I jumped on Nik's back and scream. But to my disappointment, Nik just caught me and laughed. Stefan, on the other hand, looked at me with alarm but calmed down once he saw Nik wasn't doing anything.

"You should know that you cant sneak up on a Hybrid, Tavia," Nik said with a big smile, the biggest smile Stefan ever saw him with, that he remembers.

"Well, duh, I know, I am the Tribrid." I jumped off his back and turned to Stefan. I could see the light bulb go off in his head.

"Wait, this is your younger sister," Stefan said, looking like a fish. "The one who is a vampire, werewolf, and witch. All at once."

"Yup, the one and only," I said with the famous Mikaelson smirk on my face.

"Yes, yes, the all and powerful Tribrid," Nik said, drawing back my attention. "Can get back to the reason why you are here."

"Of course, what can I help you with, dear brother," I said, rolling my eyes.

"We need you to do a locator spell on this Ray Sutton guy," Nik said.

"Well, do you have a map and something that was his?" When I asked for a map, Stefan pulled a map of Tennessee out and laid it on the hood of the car.

"We have blood that belonged to his sister," Nik said, showing me a vial of blood.

"Yup, that should work." I took the vial out of his hand and poured it on the map. I held my hands over the map and began to chant. "Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous" The blood started to move. "Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous." I opened my eyes to see that the blood stoped at a bar called Southern Comfort. "There, Ray Sutton is in a bar called Southern Comfort," I told Nik.