Chapter Twelve

It's been a week since we won the fight against the newborns; we all have been helping Bree with the vegetarian diet. Even though Bree had been doing good, especially with Alice around, we aren't going to risk having Bella around her yet. We are all sitting in the living room, having just got back from hunting, debating on what movie we should watch.

"I think we should watch the Notebook." Rosalie suggested making Emmett and Jasper groan.

"We have watched that movie ten times." Emmett said.

"How about Harry Potter?" Alice asked.

"I never watched Harry Potter." Right when Bree said that it was decided that we were watching Harry Potter.

********************

We were at the end of the first one, ready to put in the second one when my phone rings. Seeing that it was Elijah, I quickly answered it because last time I checked, he was is in a box with a dagger in his heart.

"Elijah?" I asked, making the Cullens and Bree look up at me. "Nik, undaggered you?" I said, walking out of the room for a little more privacy.

"Well, it seems that Niklaus had no idea I was being undaggered." He answered.

"What so Bekah undaggered you then?"

"Niklaus, didn't tell you?"

"Nik didn't tell me what, Lijah?" I said with anger seeping through my voice.

"Elena Gilbert daggered Rebekah, and Niklaus decided to leave her like that."

"Doppplebitch," I muttered. "Anyway, what did you call me for."

"Niklaus is hosting a dinner with the Salvatore brothers this evening, and I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Why would I come to that?"

"Well, because, dear sister, I was planning to undagger our family during dinner." It took me a second to fully understand what he just said, but once that second was over, I was agreeing.

"Wait, what about Mikael?" I asked

"What else hasn't Niklaus told you." He paused before continuing. "Stefan Salvatore killed him with the white oak stake." Oh my god, we can finally stop running. We talked for a little bit and then said our byes. When I hanged up the phone, I rushed into the living room, where the others were, and quickly explained the situation.

"MybrotherNikishostingadinnertonightandmyotherbrotherElijahisplanningonundaggeringtherestofoursiblingsduringthatdinner." I said in one breath making the Cullens and Bree look at me like I grew three heads.

"Darling, I know that everyone in here is vampires and can understand superspeed talking like that, but you are 1,000 years old and much faster than any of us." He said with an amused look and his face. "So, we got like half of what you just said."

"You're leaving again." Alice stated.

Taking a deep breath, I started to explain again. "Okay, so my brother Nik is hosting a dinner tonight, and my other brother Elijah is going to undagger our other siblings during it. So he asked me to go, and I said yes."

"How long are you going to be away?" Esme asked.

"I don't know."

"You guys will be back right before the wedding." Alice said, looking into the future.

"What do you mean by you guys?"

"Jasper is going with you." Alice said with a small smile. I looked over to Jasper to see him already staring at me.