Chapter Nine

Bekah and I are still in the front of the truck, while Nik is in the back with an unconscious Stefan. Currently, I am teaching Bekah about a cell phone and how to use it. But when I hear a gasp from the back of the truck, I take my phone back and listen in on Nik telling Stefan we are back in Mystic Falls, Bekah doing the same.

"Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?"

"No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life. The thing is, she's got flawless instincts, borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've been hiding." I hear Nik walk over to the door and pull it open. "Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan" He then snaps Stefans nack again.

************************

Nik and I left Bekah with Stefan so we could see what Stefan is hiding. Apparently, the seniors are doing a senior prank night at the school. So right now, we are hiding in a random classroom waiting for the doppelganger to walk past. We sped out when she walked into the hallway and went right in front of her.

"There's my girl." Nik said, making her jump.

"Klaus!" Well, that's rude, she didn't even acknowledge me. Bitch. She tries to run away but Nik speed in front of her again.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Nik grabs her arm and pulls her towards the gym with me following. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!"

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." He opens the gym door and pulls her in. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." he said in an awful American accent that made me laugh. He then looks over to a girl and a boy and starts speaking in his normal voice. "You two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He starts to compel the girl. "Lift your foot, please, Dana." When she does, Nik starts to compel the boy. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" He said, making me smirk a little.

"Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody."

"Oh, come on, love. Of course, I do." Dana starts to struggle. "Keep it up."

"Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asked.

"Stefan's on time out." I replied. The gym door opens to reveal a witch and a human.

"Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena tells the witch while Nik rushes over to them.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." He then looks over to Dana. "Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." Then looks back to Bonnie, "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me."

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." The gym doors open again by Bekah, who is dragging a wolf to us.

"Get off of me!"

"Hush now."

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean."