What you look like (before you meet him)

Yes you can be any Star Wars species from  you want.

But if you want to be human this is what you look like:

Y/n= your name

Y/H=your height

H/l=hair length

H/c= hair colour

S/t= skin tone

No you will not be a Jedi in this. Sorry.

Now about you and your personality and in different version

Hunter

You work a a medic, one of the best I may add.
You are kind to others in and out of your work place, you never miss a day at your job, unless you have your day off or when your sick. You like people, a lot you would literally go up to a stranger and say hi to them (spongebob squarpants vibes).

Tech

You're one of the best gunners where your from. You are a tomboy who acts like a boy and dresses like a boy, though everyone knows your a girl likes to arm wrestle, workout and fix things such as ships. (opposite attractions am I right.)

Wrecker

You make weapons for a living no matter what size , big small doesn't matter. You are nice but can be a bit shy at times, but what's worse is that your very short tempered  when it some  to sorts of things.

Crosshair

You're are the best shooter in the galaxy you're so badass who like to shoot thing and kick ass. Your a tomboy with a sassy attitude and never shy when it comes to things and you like to get into fights such as bar fights. Oh and yes your short tempered.

That's it for them and yes I think tomboys are cool, pulse some of what I wrote worked in my head. But how did you meet him? Well you were assigned to them want more?

Let's find out!