Their reaction when you invite them to the shower with you (request)

Hunter You were ass naked with a towel wrapped around you

Hunter
You were ass naked with a towel wrapped around you. As You took  the town off y You turned on the shower but before you got in you heard a whistle from behind. You turned and saw Hunter leaning on a door frame with a smirk on his face.

"I could look at you like this anywhere we go" he said.

You smirked "well then why don't you joined me!"

He blinked "wait what?"

"Take your clothes off and get you your ass in the shower with me!" You told him.

"Oh, well then" without hesitation he takes off his armour reveals his chiseled body (I know most of you like it) and jumps (not literally) in the shower.

And then you two started making out that he pushes you to the wall and got busy in the shower for an hour.

Tech
You were walking to your boyfriend who was piloting the ship. You sat beside him, he noticed you he pushes the autopilot and leans to give you a quick kiss. It was a passionate kiss.

Once you broke you lean to his ear and wispered "I'm gonna take a shower it would be great if you would join me"

He blushes red like a tomato "oh.... um..." he pushes his glasses "if I- I have never.... um.... We have never showered together."

You smirked "let it be the first"

You grabbed the collar of his armour and pulled him all the way to the shower. Tech was shocked but when you both got in the shower and let's just say he had the time of his life.

Wrecker

You and wrecker were on the bed cuddling and telling each other how much you love each other very much. You gave it some thought and smiled.

"Wrecker,I'm going in the shower wanna join?"

Wrecker smiles "OH YEAH!" He jumps out of bed and immediately takes off his cloths and waits for you in the shower waiting for your arrival. And then got buzey (busy).

Crosshair
You were going to take a shower but you had an idea of inviting your boyfriend to come join you.

You went to see crosshair cleaning his gun as you walked up to him as he looked at you with a smirk on his face. "Hey babe"

You rubbed his shoulder "cross, I was thinking... how Would you like it if we had a shower together.

His eyes widened but changes when he smirks as stands up and picks you up bridal style."your body has been Very dirty lately. Let's get you cleaned up"

Then you two hoped in the shower let's just say crosshair got you more dirty in the shower.

Lol