Hunter (lemon) 🥵

A/n: didn't expect this huh? I decided to make a split lemon part for these guys prepare yourself. (Honestly I'm saying this in a nice way for now. I think most of you are perverted anyway lol don't worry I think I am while I was writing this. I love lemon stories 😂)

Hunter took off his armour slowly while looking at you as you blush on how chiseled he is.(Mmmmm)

He took off his armour until he was fully naked. You looked down to see his big thiccc member. Your eyes widened at the size of that thing.

"Like what you see?" He smirks.

You began to take off your armour until you were fully naked you went up to him and gave him a passionate kiss.

Once you broke the kiss you got on your knees and grabbed his member and put it in your mouth and sucking him good.

You clan hear him moan as he grabs your head and pushes you further in him. You felt him twitch knowing he's gonna cum. You swallowed everything inch of it it was salty good.

Hunter puts you on the bed as he parts your legs and dips his head to your pussy licking it good. Making you moan in pleasure. Little did you know his tongue began to thrust in your pussyand you grabbed his head to make his tongue go deeper.

You felt yourself heating up "I'm gonna cum"

then you began to squirt in his face he looks at you and licks his lips. "Tasty" you blushed at his cheesy words. Then he positioned his member inside your pussy as you scream in pain and pleasure.

Then he began to move his hips to they rhythm as you moan "harder!, faster" then he did.

It was going for hours you were already on top of him and you rock your hips.

You felt yourself heat up again and feel Hunter twitch knowing your both coming together. Then you dripped and his seed flows inside you like a flower ready to bloom.

You laid beside him both of you were catching your breath as Hunter puts his arm around you as you put your head on his chests

"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the dining room next door where the brothers heard everything.

"They realize we're still here right?" Tech asked un fogging his glasses.

"I don't know" wrecker replies "where's crosshair?"

"He said he has to deal with.... stufff"

"What kind of stuff?"

"You don't want to know"

A/n: want me to do the rest of the bad batch?