Lack of human affection (request)

Hunter
Hunter has been away for a while. He and his brothers one some missions. You however were on the ship alone. You frowned the whole time, for a couple of days and you feel all lonely.

You went outside for some fresh air and a glass of water in your hand.

Then the bad batch came Bach and greeted you from their journey. Hunter waved at you for a second then noticed you feeling down.

"What's wrong?" He asked walking up to you.

You signed "nothing"

Hunter disagreed "(y/n) tell me, what's bothering you?"

"It's just... I feel like I'm not getting enough.... lack of human effection"

"Oh!" He frowned as he was gonna touch you but wasn't sure yet "is it okay if I did?" You noded and hunter hugs your d kissed your head and you hugged back. This is all you wanted.

Tech

You were just lying on the floor doing nothing you stood up and went to the control room and watched from the distance. You held yourself tightly not knowing what's wrong g with you.

"(Y/n)" you turned to see tech walking towards you as he sits on a chair beside you "are you all right, love?"

You shrugged "I don't know it's just.... when I'm alone I don't feel like myself, I feel very... lonely"

Tech thought of it for a sec then realize "you want lack of human affection, you want to be touched"

You nodded as he walks up to you and pull you to him as you both hugged.

Wrecker

When you needed  affection wrecker was always there for you even when you feel really down.

I really can't imagine on wreckers part.

Crosshair

Normally you two argue a lot about things that you two just want to be away from each other for a bit.

However every time you guys do that you feel... like you need some affection from your boyfriend, sure you two fight but you still love him. When you thought you had your own time you decided to find crosshair.

Once you found him he was polishing his weapon. Then looks at you he realize you're not happy at the moment. He never realize he would do this but. He put away his weapon and immediately came up to you and hugged you. And you hugged back. This is the affection you wanted.

A/n: okay i Amit this was really hard for me to do because I didn't know what lack of affection was until I googled it. (Yes I'm that dumb) but I hoped you liked it.