Who he's jealous of

Hunter
Wrecker- he's always being a big baby all the time and always come to you to help him. Hunter did not like it when you give wrecker a hug and gave him candy.

"WRECKER! STOP BEING A BABY AND LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE!"

"Oh come on, man"

"Hunter don't be jealous" you scold.

"Sorry babe"

Tech
Hunter- you and hunter are really good friends and workout and practice with each other all the time. Tech watched you two laugh as hunter carried you.

Tech walks up to you both and takes you from hunters arms to his "MINE!" He says taking you away from him.

"You jealous" you said with a chuckle.

"No I'm not" he denies "I just took you away from him because I'm afraid he's gonna do physical things with you he even knows we're together."

"That's jealously"

"Okay maybe I was jealous"

Wrecker

Crosshair- you show crosshair you weapon designs and he was the first to test it. And he begins to love them all and hugs you.

Blood boils from your boyfriend "OH HELL NO! MY GIRL GET YOU OWN"

You chuckled at wreckers action "stop being jealous"

"But your mine" he whines.

"I know"

Crosshair

Tech- you may be good at shooting, you are also smart person. You and tech did a lot of technology together and making lots of theories together. Crosshair didn't like it we walk up to you both and asked you to go target practice with him and snags you away from tech.

"You jealous?"

"Pfft no"

"Yes"

"I'm never jealous"

"Sure your not"

Lol