He slaps tour butt

Hunter

Hunter was going to see you bring the nurse as you are. You were helping crosshair with his face it's cut and you put a bandage on it.

Once you were done with crosshair he leaves and hunter walks up to you when your putting stuff away not looking at him.

He smirked as he slaps your ass so hard you yelped and turned to faces him and hit him gawking. Then you both kissed each other.

Tech

Tech and you were just lying down on your bed you were reading a book. Tech however was staring at you butt he was curious on what's it like to touch. So he decided to give you a loud smack in on the ass.

You jumped and looked and him shocked and rubbed your butt. "What was that for?"

"I heard that women's but jiggles when someone slaps it so I decided to see if that's true. By the looks of it yours jig—"

"Stop, just stop" you tell him as you pushed him down on the bed "you know what happens when you do something unexpected to me."

"I get punished" he said with a smirk.

"That's right" you begin to take of his armour as you kissed him.

Wrecker

You showed your boyfriend a new weapon you designed for him. You let him test them out. And boy he was happy.

"Babe this is awesome I love it this will be good for busting some droids" he said as he slaps your but.

"Oop" you yelped looking at him.fHe shrugs and walks away.

Crosshair

Crosshair hair mentioned the he loves touch your ass a lot. Mostly for grab but there's there's this one time you we're practicing you were so focused you feel pain in your ass. You turned to see your boyfriend smirking at you.

"You a huge dick"  you called him.

"So that's why you like me that much" he asked as his smirk grew.

"Shut up!"