Girlfriends talk about clone wars final arc with author

Hunters girl: so four episodes left and the final arc!

Me (author): unfortunately!

Techs girl: are they gonna just end this with clones just killing Jedis or are they gonna put specificity how Rex and Ashoka escape order 66?

Me: patience my friend all of your questions will soon be answered.

Crosshairs girl: I bet they're gonna show how they escaped, I mean, what else? Rex did remove his chip.

Wreckers girl: what about the bad batch and echo? Do they betray order 66 or not?

Techs girl: what if the bad batch never had chips in their heads because they weren't regular clones and as for echo his mind was used by the separatist his mind pressed a reset button making the chip not work.

Wreckers girl: makes sense

Me: I agree

Hunters girl: I bet there's gonna be a moment where darth maul is gonna spare her life after they fight because he might know what his old master was planning.

Crosshair girl:no shit Sherlock, that's literally the point of the story you see him in rebel's anyway , I just hope it ends good you don't know how many times a couple of episodes made me pissed.

Wreckers girl: oh like the time you got mad when fives dies?

Crosshairs girl: I did not just get mad I rage quit, he knew the truth about palpitine and the separatist plans for the clones. I'm mad that nobody believed him they could have changed everything.they couldn't do that anyway because of the prequel movies anyway

Techs girl : the clone wars is part of the prequel movies between attack of the clones and  revenge of the sith you grouch get over it.

Wreckers girl: I wonder what happens to anakin and obi was when Ashoka leads half of the 501st before rescuing palpating?

Me: uh I don't know! Kicking some but on mandalore I guess. But hey look on the bright side two of the clone wars fan favourites survived together.

Girls: true!

Wreckers girl: I bet there gonna be a moment whereafter order 66 ahsoka has a vision where she'll noticed she'll never be alone and there still hope in the galaxy.

Hunters girl: yeah! Like her holding the white lightsaber and realizing anakin is alive and goes searching for her master realizing he's darth Vader!

Crosshairs girl:and knowing there more Jedi!

Techsgirl : and finding out her true potential as staying between the light side and the dark side of the force and then——

Hunters girl: and then—-

Crosshairs girl: and then—-

Wreckers girl: and then——

Hondo: and then meets the ghost crew, reunites with Rex and fight he fallen master!

Me: holy moly guys that's excellent and hondo go way.

Hondo: fine

Me: now I have so many questions on what might happen in this final arc.oh I hop your theories actually happen when the last four episodes arrive.

Wreckers girl: I also want to see a Rex and ahsoka when they have there moment where rex says "guess this is goodbye" then ahsoka would say "we will one day see each other again my friend" then they'll say "may the force be with you" then Rex will salute to he one last time..... and then they kiss.

Crosshairs girl: okay, she's been drinking too much!

Wreckers girl: I ship them

Me: me too!

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this theory of the last four episodes of the clone wars. What do you think you feel the same or otherwise let me know your opinion matters.