You do the tik tok naked challenge

Hunter
You wrapped a towel around you because you're actually butt naked. You saw this challenge on tik Tok and girls walking naked in front of their boyfriends naked you wanted to test it on your boyfriend.

You walking to hunter when he's alone in your room playing video games as you throw a towel at him to get your attention.

Hi looks to you with his eyes widen and a smirk at you "Rex I'm gonna have to call you back I got stuff to do" he hangs up and turns off his game and grabs you.

Tech

You walked to see tech but naked. When you found him how was doing his thing of technology on his arm you threw a towel at him. He looks at you with eyes widened.

"We just finished had it three minutes ago"

Wrecker

You were but naked you walked to see your boyfriend lifting a droid before he looks at you with his eyes widened.

"Oooh!" He puts down the droid and walks up to you and pick you up and puts you on his shoulder. "Round two here we come!"

Crosshair

You decided to do the challenge you saw when people are naked in front of their lovers and you decided to do it for your boyfriend.

You founded him sitting and cleaning his gun as he looked at you he smirks a looks at his gun. "I've seen better"

"YOU ASS!!"