He ask you out

Hunter
You were doing your medical report, technically you didn't need too but you decided to do it anyway.

"(Y/n)?" You heard a familiar voice call you. You looked up and saw hunter standing there.

You smiled at him "what's up, hunter?"

"Will you go out with me."

Your eyes widened then you smile "of course" then you hugged him and he hugged back.

Tech

You were doing some push ups, you love the exercise, it helps you think. One you were done you grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip before you dump it on yourself making yourself wet..... from the head.

"(Y/n" you heard a familiar voice as you looked to see tech with a little hint of red on his face.

"What is it tech?"

"Will you go out with me?" He said

"What?"

"I like you, not as a friend but more, you are very attractive, I like how you brave and strong and beautiful inside and out. Will you go out with me."

You chuckled as you put your arm around his shoulders "of course"

He suddenly pushed you away "you smell like sweat" you rolled your eyes then you started hugging him as he keeps pushing you because of how sweaty you are"

Wrecker

You were in the middle of designing your weapons when wreaked suddenly call you "(Y/N) WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?" He asked with a cheerfully smile on his face.

You smiled and nodded "yes"

Wreck puts his fists up "OH YEAH! I GOT A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE MY BROS DID" then he hugs you and you hugged back.

Crosshair

You were setting up your gun for target practice. On you were done you we're gonna shoot at some bottles until you realize someone shot them.

You knew it was crosshair, who else would shoot from a distance. You glared at him from a tree as he jumps down.

You shook your head "what do I have to do to get you to stop bothering"

He smirks "how about we go somewhere no one can find us" he suggests.

You raised a brow "Are you asking me out?"

He shrugs "call it what you want.if you don't have anything else to do.."

You smirked "I'll check my calendar.... alright if you'll stop being a jerk"

"I can't promise that"

" I know"

That's how you guys started dating.