You meet a long time friend

Hunter

Hunter

Your best friend (bff/n) after a long time and you can't wait to see him.

"Y/n)!" (Bff/n) shouts running to you.

"(Bff/n)" you ran up to him and hugged him. "It's so good to see you"

"You too!"

When hunter gets out of the ship he sees you and (bff/n) hugging and holding hand and boy he doesn't like that.

"Who is tha at" he said trying not to be jealous.

"That (bff/n)" Crosshair said with his arms crossed as hunter looks at him in confusion "I've met him before he's a nice guy."

"What's their relationship?"

"They're Best friends. To be honest they have a great chemistry those two and like peas in a pot" Crosshair said which makes inters blood boil even more. And Crosshair walks away from him and smirks "if only he knew" he said to himself."

Hunter walks up to you and your best friend. You noticed him smiled and put your arms around his neck.

"Hunter this is (bff/n). (Bff/n) this is hunter)"

Bff/n looks at your boyfriend smirks "your a lucky gal to have that masculine hunk here."

"Uh... thank you" hunter said in confusion as he puts his arm around you.

You realize what's going on and you giggled. "Hunter just because we're best friends doesn't mean anything."

"Yeah" bff/n said giggling " besides I'm GAY!"

Hunter blinks in suprised "Crosshair told me you two have a chemistry"

"We do, but she's not gonna get any D from me" BFF/N said as he looks at tech walking by amazed. "Who is he?"

"That's tech" Crosshair said crossing his arms "yes he's single"

And that's when hunter doesn't get jealous again.

Tech

It would probably be same as hunter

Wrecker

Bitch he's jealous of his brothers so there's not doubt he's jealous of other people.

Crosshair

You were hugging you cousin (c/n) they are like your best friend and you LLLOOVVE THEM.

Crosshair watch from a far and let's just say his blood boils and walks up to both of you.

"Cross this is my cousin (c/n)"

"Hi"

When he heard the word cousin he blinks and not jealous anymore.

Yet