Chapter 6

Sanyu went to her room after having dinner and closed the door. She walked to the cupboard and took out nightdress and went to the bathroom. After changing herself into a nightdress she come out and lay on the bed with her mobile. She clicked on his number and calls him. After a few rings, he picked up the call.

"I thought you won't call me." He said wearing his watch.

"I promised you. How are you?" She asked rolling on the bed.

"I am good. What about you?" He asked taking out his shoes and started wearing them.

"I am also fine. What are you doing?" She asked.

"Getting ready for office. You know what I am feeling right now?" He asked moving down in the living hall and going to the dining table.

"What?" She asked getting shy.

"I wish you are here with me. I am really missing you. You know for the past 1.5 years I mostly stayed here in New York. I hardly used to come there when I got free from here. I woke up early then go to the gym and then get ready for the office. Somedays I went the office without having breakfast or someday I forgot to take lunch or dinner because no one is there to care of me. Bhabhi used to call me and scold me for being careless but I also want someone who takes care of me. I always felt so lonely in this big mansion. I want you here so that I can lay my head in your lap and your soft fingers in my hair will remove my all tension. I want to see your face when I return home all tired so that your single smile will remove my all tiredness. I want to cuddle you all night like you are my koala bear L'amour." He said in a heavy voice.

Her heart stopped beating for a moment hearing his words. Her cheeks were red and her heart was falling for him more.

"Randhir.. I.. I am missing you. I wish I was there with you." She said in a blushing tone and he smiled a little hearing her soothing words.

"L'amour you are making it hard for me. I just want to marry you right now. I am missing you so much." He said with a groan making her blush.

"I am feeling sleepy." She said shyly.

"Okay, then you sleep. I have to go to work. Good night L'amour." He said getting up from his chair.

"Good night." She said closing her eyes and the mobile fell from her hand while he cut the call from another side.

He checked the time and sighs in disbelief and left for the office. His schedule was tight and he doesn't get time for himself. He wants her to stop him from working nonstop.

******************

A few Days Later

Sanyu come out of the car and walked inside the college. It's their farewell night. She went to the backyard and welcome by juniors.

"Oh my God!!! Sanyu you are looking breathtaking." Tanya exclaimed.

"Thank you. Vidushi bhabhi gift it." Sanyu said with a smile.

They went to the bar area and Tanya and others started drinking while Sanyu was having a soft drink. Everyone was enjoying the party except Sanyu. She was missing him. She was missing his naughty talks, his touch, and his warmth. She saw small glasses and picked up one. She tasted it but felt weird and continued to drink.

Sanaya comes to her followed by Arjun and widens her eyes seeing her. Her head was on the bar desk and empty glasses of tequila sunrise. She went near her and started counting the glasses.

"What happened?" Arjun asked tapping her shoulder thus she flinched back a little.

"She drank 12 glasses of tequila." She pointed at the glasses.