Epilogue 2

Six Months Later

They tucked the kids into their beds and went back to their room. He closed the door and lay on the bed beside her.

"I have got something for you." She said looking at him with a smile.

"What is it?" He asked looking at her confusingly.

She took his hand and place it on her stomach and he widens his eyes. He rubbed his hand on her stomach with a faint smile.

"Is it true?" He asked pulling her upon him.

"Yes, we are having our third baby." She said kissing his lips and he deepens the kiss.

"God!!! I am so happy Love. Thank you for making me father again." He mumbled between the kiss and rolled her on the bed.

"I am also happy and I can't wait to see Kia and Kiaan's reaction." She said breaking the kiss with a smile.

"Me too. Did you see the doctor?" He asked laying beside her and caressed her belly.

"Not yet. I just took the home test." She replied with a shy smile.

"Wait then." He said getting down from the bed and grabbed his mobile.

After few minutes

"Tomorrow at 11 in the morning." He said kissing her forehead and she nodded her head.

He opens the button of her night dress and kissed her neck. She roamed her hand on his bare chest and pulled him more in her. Once again the moon witness of their pure love and togetherness.

*************************

Next Day

"Kia, Kiaan come on, have your breakfast munchkins." Sanyu called out them loudly but they gave deaf ears and continued playing video games.

"They are not going to listen you, Sanyu." Renuka said with a laugh.

"Yes mom, I know. You just come with their breakfast. By the way mom where is dad?" Sanyu asked.

"He went to Agrawal mansion. He and your father are going in funeral of Mr. Jonathon." Renuka said with sighs.

"Oh... May his soul rest in peace. I will go and get the kids." Sanyu said praying to God.

She walked out of the kitchen and walked toward the television and turn off the switch making them scream.

"Kia, Kiaan when you are going to listen me?" She asked holding their arms and dragged them to the dining table.

Renuka comes out of the kitchen and places their breakfast on the table.

"I don't want to eat tasteless breakfast. I want pizza mommy." Kiaan said struggling hard.

"Me too, mommy. I want pizza and ice cream." Kian said making face glancing at the healthy breakfast.

Banana Oatmeal and Scramble eggs breakfast with Avocado smoothie

"Listen to me mischievous kids, you are going to eat this healthy breakfast and if you show any tantrums then I am going to take your video games for a week." She said sternly and sat beside Kia.

"Granny..." They pouted making puppy dog eyes.

"No. Your puppy dog eyes are not going to help you. Come on be good kids and finish you breakfast." Renuka said in a stern voice without looking at them.

They widen their eyes and pouted sadly. Sanyu and Renuka chuckled inwardly and fed them. They ate willingly or unwillingly because one thing they knew their mother will surely take their toys. Randhir come down and sat on his chair beside Renuka.