Chapter 24

Ankit was in the car when his eyes fell on a girl who was standing side of road with luggage and he asked the guard to stop the car. He got out of the car and walked to her.

"Hey Ankit..." She waved her hand at him with a smile.

"Chloe, What are you doing here with bag?" He asked raising his brows.

"My landlord throws me out because his so called relative wants to stay," Chloe said rolling her eyes.

"But he could inform you first. That son of bitch." He frowns and cursed her landlord.

"I know but he did not. I don't know anyone here." She said with a sighs.

"So what you are going to do now?" He asked not showing his worried.

"Don't know. May be sleep on the bench and I will search for roof tomorrow." She said with a smile but it didn't reach her eyes and he shook his head.

"You are coming with me then." He said taking her bag but she held his hand.

She wasn't feeling good by staying with a boy in unknown country, "No, I mean I can't stay with you."

He sensed her uneasiness and smiles, "Hey its okay. I live with my sister so you don't need to feel uneasy. My sister will not mind you staying in her house." He said placing her bag in the trunk and asked her to sits inside the car.

He closed the door once she sat inside and he himself sat in the passenger seat. He asked the guard to drive home. Soon they reached Shekhawat mansion and they come out of the car.

"Wow... you have such a beautiful house," Chloe said amusingly.

"It's not mine. It's my sister's house. Come with me." Ankit said taking her bag.

They went inside the mansion and he asked servant to open the guest room. He saw Sanaya was eating ice cream and walked to her.

"Hey Di, how is you and bub?" He asked with a smile and rubbed her belly.

"We are doing well. Who is this pretty girl?" Sanaya asked pointing at Chloe.

"Di, she is my friend Chloe Parker. We are in the same class. Her landlord throws her out without informing her so she will stay us." Ankit replied on behalf of her.

"Hey, come here," Sanaya called her.

Chloe walked to her and sat beside her hesitantly. They talked with each other for some time while Ankit went to the kitchen and come back with an apple. Sanaya went back to her room.

"Let's get fresh then we will have pizza. I asked Jenna." Ankit said to Chloe.

She nods standing up and he took her to the room. He showed her room and left to his room. After half hour he knocked on the door and she opens the door and they walked down in the hall. He was calling Sanyu but she wasn't answering his call.

"Jens, do you know where my sister?" He asked Jenna sitting on the chair.

"She went to the office with sir. They had important meeting." Jenna replied placing Pizza and left from there.

"Which sister you're talking about?" Chloe asked confused.

"My sister, Sanyukta." He replied eating pizza.

"Isn't that one who I met before?" She asked getting more confusingly.

"Ohh... that... she is not my sister. She is my sister's bestfriend Sanaya. Her wedding is after three days. My sister went to office with her husband." He said drinking the coffee.

"You never told me that your sister is married." Chloe narrowed her eyes at him and he scratched his nape.

"Well, she is married to the greatest man of the earth." Ankit smiled shaking his head.