Chapter 12

She blushed hard and stood in front of the mirror. She aside her hair and saw the love bite given by him. She blushed touching her love bite and closed her eyes. After some time, she took his and her mobile and put them in the charging as last night she forgot. She thought something and took out his clothes. A Peach color shirt along with blue jeans and a denim jacket.

She went to the balcony and stood there keeping her hands on the railings. She closed her eyes feeling sun rays on her face. After twenty minutes, Randhir walked out of the bathroom only in a towel and found her standing on the balcony. He walked up to her and hugs her from the back. She felt his naked body against her back and her cheeks heated up with the blush.

"What are you thinking?" He asked kissing her neck.

"Nothing. Your balcony view is so beautiful." She replied shyly.

"It's actually beautiful but not more than you and now it's your room also so stop saying everything is mine. Everything that belongs in this room is yours." He said turning her and smashing his lips on her thus she flinched a little.

He kissed her deeply and passionately and she started responding to his kiss slowly. His one hand was rubbing her waist while the other was holding her nape for a better process. She was holding his shoulder tightly to save herself from falling to the floor because his kiss was making her weak. Her hands entangled in his hair and deepen the kiss.

"Now this is called morning." He said breathing near her lips while she hugged him shyly.

He chuckled and hugs her back with the same affection and kissed her neck. His eyes fell on the bed where she had kept his clothes and broke the hug.

"Woww... you have a great choice." He said pointing at his clothes.

"Thank you." She said smiling shyly and he caressed her cheek.

He picked up his jeans thus she instantly turn the other side making him laugh at her cuteness. He button-up jeans and made her turn toward him. He put her hand on his chest and caged her waist.

"Make me wear the shirt, L'amour." He said handling her shirt.

She slid the shirt into his hands and make him wear then started buttoning it without looking at him while he was looking at her lovingly. Her cheeks were red due to shyness. She ran her hand through his hair and makes it well.

"How am I looking now? Don't nod your head." He said moving away from her.

She looked at him from top to down and blushed that how handsome he was looking in these clothes.

"Handsome." She said shyly looking away from him and he pulled her closer.

"Thank you for the compliment beautiful." He said pecking her nose.

"Everyone waiting for us." She said blushing under his gaze.

"Let's go Mrs. Shy Shekhawat." He said pecking her lips and she hugged him shyly making him laugh.

They both come out of the room and went down holding each other hands. They went to the dining table and greeted everyone. Sanyu was about to go to the kitchen but Renuka stopped him.

"Sit here and enjoy the lunch." She said making her sit beside Randhir.

"Yes, Sanyu. Cook already prepared lunch." Harsh said with a smile thus she nodded her head.

Randhir held her hand under the table and rubbed his thumb on her palm. The maid served them lunch and they start eating and talking to each other.

"Sanyu beta, Ankit will come to take you for Pagpehra. Harsh had already sent a driver to pick up him. So pack your clothes." Renuka said thus Randhir started coughing badly.