Chapter 19

In the morning, Sanyu woke up and found his side empty. She sighs before grabbing the quilt and getting down from the bed and going into the bathroom. She let the quilt fall on the floor and looked at herself in the mirror. She touched the purple marks given by him and smiled in happiness. She couldn't get enough of his love. She liked the way he touched her and treated her like a delicate doll. His touch was soothing and lovable. She sat inside the bathtub and closed her eyes remembering their first night.

Two Weeks Ago

She come out of the mansion as he called her and told her that he was waiting for her outside of the mansion. She saw him standing at the car leaning his back against it and couldn't take off her eyes from him. He was looking dead-drop handsome in a white t-shirt over a black jacket and black jeans. He looked up from his mobile and waved at her with a smile. She walked to him and he kissed her lips softly.

"You look gorgeous. I can't wait to rip off this dress from your body." He whispered huskily and nibbles her earlobe while she blushed at his words.

"We'll get late." She said trying to push him but his grip was tight.

He instantly pinned her to the car and kissed her lips again. She moaned as his tongue thrust in her mouth and she gripped his coat. He moved down a little and licked her neck. She winched in pain as he gave her a bite but he sooth it later sucking it softly.

"We're in open." She mumbled thus he looked at her and kissed her nose.

"Let's get out of here." He said opening the car door.

She sat inside and he closed the door and went to the driver's seat.

"Where we are going?" She asked looking at him.

"It's a surprise for you. We are going to spend this night alone. No one will disturb us." He said placing his hand on her thigh and smiling at her.

She nods her head with a shy smile and places a hand on his hand which was resting on her thigh. She looked outside of the window and a smile crept on her lips seeing the nature view. After half hour of the journey, they reached the beach house. He come out of the car and opens the door for her forwarding his hand which she held with a smile and got out of the car.

"Wowww... this is so beautiful." She said smiling seeing the beach house.

"We are going to celebrate our first night here." He whispered in her ear making her blush.

He led her inside the house and showed her the furniture. She was adoring the house with amusement and he was enjoying her expression.

"Let's have dinner." He said taking her dining area and pulling a chair for her.

She sat on the chair and he went to the kitchen. He comes back with a tray and placed it on the table and sat beside her. She opens the lid and glanced at the white sauce pasta and noodles.

"You cook it?" She asked looking at him amusingly thus he laughed.

"I will surely cook it next time for you." He said kissing her hair and serving pasta on a plate.

They had dinner laughing, teasing, and feeding each other. Then he took her to their room and she was mesmerized by seeing the decorated room but blushed at the same time. He wrapped his one hand around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

"Woww.... This is... so gorgeous. I always wanted to sleep on round bed." She said excitingly and he chuckled.

"So like it?" He asked brushing his lips on her neck.

"I loved it. It's so romantic." She said taking his palm and kissing the back of his palm.

"Anything to make you happy. And who told you that you're going to sleep here?" He asked turning her toward him and holding her face with a smirk.