Chapter 13

Happy Holi to everyone...

Enjoy the next part...

****************

Two Days Later

Randhir reached Agrawal's house at 8.00 in the morning without informing at his home anyone. Well, that's funny but he doesn't care. He pressed the doorbell and Sanyu opens the door. Her eyes popped out of the socket seeing her husband early in the morning. She wasn't even ready and he was here.

"Sanyu, who is at the door?" Kishor asked coming to her and widening his eyes seeing Randhir.

"Good morning, papa," Randhir said nervously.

"Good morning, son. Please come inside." He said with a chuckle.

He stepped inside the house and sat on the sofa. Anju serve him water and he drank in one breath.

"Randhir, you will have to wait till lunch. After having lunch with us you can take her." Anju said with a smile.

"Okay, mamma," Randhir replied feeling awkward after performing the stunt.

"Sanyu, take him to your room," Kishor said waving his hand at her.

She looked at him and he stood up from the sofa and followed her. The moment they enter in the room he latched their lips giving her shock. She instantly closed her eyes gripping his coat and responded to him slowly. He lifted her little without breaking the kiss and took her to the bed. They fell on the bed and deepen the kiss. His hand went inside her top and caressed her waist. He explores her mouth with his tongue and kept kissing her passionately. After kissing her he broke the kiss and touched his forehead with hers. Both were breathing heavily and he opens his eyes and saw her red cheeks.

"I truly can't imagine my life without you. Not even for a day." He said thus she instantly opens her eyes and their eyes get locked.

"I missed you too." She said touching his cheek.

He kissed her palm and rolled on the bed while she rested her head on his chest. They stayed in each other arms sometimes feeling each other warmth. She got up and went to the bathroom taking her clothes while he closed his eyes and decide to take one nap. It was a hectic day for him without her and also because of work.

Sanyu come out of the bathroom after having a bath and saw him sleeping peacefully. She went to her cupboard and packed her bag then went to the bed. She roamed her hand on his hair and kissed his forehead. She let him sleep and go out of the room to help her mother in preparing the lunch.

After preparing the lunch, she walked back into her room and closed the door. She sits beside him and ran her hand through his hair. He opens his eyes and looked at her with lazy eyes. She leaned to him and kissed his lips and was about to pull back but he deepens the kiss. He pulled her and laid her on the bed without breaking the kiss. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and explore with his tongue. She moaned as he squeezed her bosom and tasted her mouth. He broke the kiss feeling out of his breath and panted hard keeping his head on her forehead.

"I can never get enough of you. These two days felt like hell." He kissed her nose and she opens her eyes.

"We shall go down for lunch." She said placing her hand on his cheek and he kissed her palm.

"Yes, I am damn hungry. I haven't eaten properly for the past two days." He said kissing her cheeks continuously and she giggled loudly.

He got up from her and went to the bathroom while she arranged the messed-up bed sheet. After getting fresh up, he walked out of the bathroom and they both went downstairs for the dinner.