Chapter 28

Two Weeks Later

Iceland

Sanyu was reading a romantic novel as Randhir was out for some work. Just then her mobile started ringing and she put the book aside and squeal reading the caller's name, Tanya.

"Hi Tanya," She said jumping on the bed happily.

"Hi Sanyu, you forget us after settling in New York." Tanya said with faked anger.

"Tanya, it's nothing like this. I do remember you guys. It just I don't get time from work." Sanyu said shaking her head negatively.

"Work or romancing with Randhir." Tanya teased and she blushed a little.

"Shut up. Tell me what are you doing now?" Sanyu asked changing the topic.

"I am getting married to the Prince of Jaipur Rudra Pratap Singh Ranawat. He is so generous and cool." Tanya said smiling crazily.

"Rudra Pratap Singh Ranawat? You are marrying that Industrialist who just gained ranked 2 in India's best industrialist list." Sanyu asked with wide eyes and Tanya shook her head positively.

"Yes. But how do you know?" Tanya asked confused.

"I don't know him personally. Randhir was thinking on working with him but due to tight schedule he never got a chance to contact him. And you tell you are already in love." Sanyu exclaimed and teased her at last.

"It's not like love. We just fond of each other." Tanya said blushing and Sanyu laughed.

"Okay okay. So when is the wedding?" Sanyu asked excitedly.

"Ahh... I forgot to tell you. My wedding is after our reunion party. Reunion party is after 10 days and then my wedding." Tanya replied.

"Reunion party. Did you talk to Sanaya?" Sanyu asked.

"Yes I talked with her but Arjun denied her to fly in plane. He is hell possessive toward her." Tanya said.

"Yes, I know him better but I also can't promise that I will come because I have work here. I have big responsibility of company." Sanyu said with a sighs.

"Ohh... come on Sanyu. Don't be so busy. It just matter of two weeks. Randhir will handle the company in your absence. I am telling you if you won't come then we will cancel reunion party as well as my wedding. I am not going to marry without my best friends." Tanya said stubbornly.

"But Tanya I.."

"No, I am not going to listen you. You are coming India. I don't want to hear anything from you Mrs. Sanyukta Shekhawat." Tanya said hanging up before she could start argument.

Her biggest dilemma is her husband who won't let her vanish from his eyesight for a moment. She doesn't know how to convince him that for two weeks. She was lost in her thoughts when she felt his hot breathe on her neck and looked at him.

"When did you come?" She asked as he took her in his lap.

"When you were lost in thoughts. Tell me what you were thinking?" He asked placing open mouth kisses on her neck and she closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Randhir I..."

Her words die as he kissed her lips and sucked her tongue while his hand went inside her top. He kissed her deeply and opens the hook of bra. Soon he freed her from each clothes leaving her whole naked and ravished each part of body while she kept moaning in pleasure. He bites her neck and she digs her teeth into his shoulder. He got up from her and removed his remaining clothes. She blushed seeing his hard big length and he smirked coming over her.