Epilogue 3

The next morning, she opens her eyes and looked around but didn't find him. She places her hand on her belly and rubbed it slowly with a smile.

"Good morning baby." She wished the baby and continued to rub her hand there.

The bathroom door gets opens and his fresh fragrance hit her nostril making her lift her eyelashes and they get fills with desire seeing those water droplets on his chest. His wet hair and that fresh mint fragrance were arising her desire.

"Liking the view?" He asked with a smirk and she got down from the bed.

"I am loving the view." She replied kissing his chest and he groaned before gripping her waist carefully.

"What do you want, Sanyukta?" He asked in a dark voice and she shivers at his words because he hardly calls her by name, mostly when they were at high passion.

"You." She mumbled audibly to him and pulled out his towel from his waist.

He didn't think before kissing her lips passionately and her back hit the soft mattress of the bed. His hand discarded her lingerie and throws it on the floor without breaking his lips contact with her skin. Their breath mingles and body collides with each other while lips marked the skin. He rolls on the bed as she hovers over him and kissed his chest. Her lips trail down to his V-line and planted numerous kisses on his stomach. She moves down to his waistline and lifted her gaze to see him. Their eyes met and his hand reached to her head. He throws his head closing eyes as her trembling lips touched him. His grunts and moans fill the room as the desire become out of control. He pulls her and changed their position after she gave him pleasure. His lips found her and kissed her wildly. His lips moved down to her chest and she clutched his hair feeling him kneading her bosoms.

"Please..." She moaned in a pleading tone and he shook his head positively.

"I am giving you, L'amour." He said pulling her legs on his shoulder and thrusting in her swiftly.

She clutched the bed sheet and greeted her teeth. Soon the room filled with their heavy moans and groan for hours.

_____________________

"My morning couldn't be better than today." He said caressing her hair and she continued to blush.

"Let me." She mumbled trying to come out of his arms but he didn't leave her.

"L'amour, you still feel shy even after many years of marriage; even after having two kids and third one is on the way." He said in teasing voice and she blushed more.

"Don't tease me." She said hitting his chest with a frown.

"I wouldn't dare. But trust me L'amour, pregnancy makes you wild." He said winking at her and she got down from the bed pushed him and tied the quilt around her naked frame.

Suddenly she remembers something and throws deadly glares at him and went inside the bathroom. He just shrugged his shoulder taking it as her mood swings and went into the closet.

********************

Randhir and Parth went to the office to take the kids as they will drop them to school. Sanyu sat on the couch with ice cream tub and started eating in frustration. Renuka and Vidushi were looking at her amusingly.

"What happened Sanyu?" Vidushi asked curiously.

"He is cheating on me." She said in a wobbly voice and they widen their eyes.

"What? How do you know that he is cheating on you?" Renuka asked shockingly.

"Mom, I heard him talking with that girl. He said he is doing this for his happiness." She said as tears rolled down from her eyes and eats ice cream.