Chapter 22

Randhir slides his watch in his wrist and Sanyu made him wear his coat. She adjusts his tie and moved her hand in his hair making it look sexy.

"L'amour, You can stay home if you want." He said touching her cheek.

"Arjun is here to take care of Sanaya and I don't want to be bone between them. Let them be alone for some time." She said knotting his tie.

"Awww... my wifu become softie." He said pecking her nose and she hit his chest playfully.

"I am not that bad. I just give small punishment to Arjun that doesn't mean he can't spend time Sanaya." She said with a pout and he kissed her pout.

"Is it? And what about your dear husband? He also wants spend time his wife." He said trailing down his finger on her face and she blushed.

"We are getting late." She mumbles audibly to him but he ignores it and pinned her to the wall.

"Let's go on honeymoon. What say?" He asked licking her cheek and she clutched his coat closing her eyes.

She shook her head positively and hugged him to stop him from doing sweet assault. He laughed hugging her back and kissing her neck. They broke the hug and he kissed her on both cheeks making her blush more.

****************

They enter his cabin and he sat on his chair and Sanyu sat beside him on the chair which he had arranged for her. Dexter come inside with a few files and places them on the desk.

"Good morning, ma'am. Good morning, sir." He greeted them with smile.

"Good morning, Dexter." Sanyu greeted him back with a light smile while Randhir just nods his head.

"Sir, Mr Cook will be arriving in five minutes," Dexter informed him.

"Okay, then get him here," Randhir said dismissing him.

He nodded his head and went from there. Randhir looked at her who was biting her nails in nervousness thus he put his hand on her thigh and she lifted her gaze toward him.

"You did right thing so don't worry I will handle everything. Relax your ass." He said rubbing his palm there and she put her hand on his palm.

"Thank you." She said smiling at him a little.

"Anything for you." He said pecking her lips followed by her forehead.

Just then Dexter come back with Mr Cook followed his daughter Mariah Cook who was showing her body in slutty attire.

"Hello, Mr Cook please have seat," Randhir said shaking hands with him.

"Thank you, Mr. Sikhavat." He said sitting in front of him.

"Hello, Mr. Sikhavat." Mariah said in a seducing tone forwarding her hand but he just joined his palms together making smile to Sanyu.

"Have seat, Ms. Cook." He said in a professional tone and pointed at the chair.

She felt embarrassed by his act and sat on the chair twisting her lips.

"Can we talk about deal?" Mr. Cook asked.

"Yes, but before that I want you to introduce someone close to me. Please meet the only MD of my company and my beloved wife Sanyukta. Sanyukta, he is Mr. Louis Cook." Randhir said keeping his hand on her back.

Sanyu looked at her husband amusingly like always because he always introduced her as MD of the company then his wife. He always shows respect toward her thus makes her fall for him more.