Pilot - 1x01 - Francis + Mary

Mary gasped for air, her eyes fluttering closed as she pictured what it would be like to be in the Princess Elisabeth's position. On her own wedding night with Francis. With her handsome husband above her, bringing her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. Him kneeling between her thighs as they were together as man and wife for the first time. His hands in between her thighs and his lips upon her own, upon her neck, finally feeling him within her after a decade of waiting-

Mary gasped as she was suddenly gasped from behind, arms bounding around her, soft lips pressing against a suddenly exposed neck. She felt the mysterious stranger inhale her scent from behind her ear. She shuddered in pleasure, feeling her body be manipulated in a way it had never been before. She couldn't help but lean back into the man's arms as his large hands skated lower and lower. Her back arched and her lips parted to gasp for air.

Her large eyes finally peaked open to see who was manipulating her body in such a way that was meant for only her husband. They fell half lidded, her head leaning against his shoulder as the man kissed and sucked at the tender, vulnerable flesh of her neck. She let out trembled gasps as his fingers found what they were looking for over the skirts of her dress. Barely, Mary managed to turn her head to see who her pursuer was. And found golden curls in her line of sight.

Mary gasped and quickly turned from his arms, taking a pace backwards to make sure she could see him.

"Prince Francis!" Mary gasped, trying to get a hold of herself. "What-what are you-" she was cut off by her future husband and master lunging forwards and capturing her lips for himself. Unable to help it, for she was consumed with the need of pleasure of the flesh, Mary wrapped her arms around his neck. He swallowed her gasp as he picked her up and carried her to a nearby alcove. The Queen of Scotland protested no more as her future husband continued to consume her. And consume her, he did.

~~

Heyy! This is just a little rewrite that kinda fixed Francis' character. I don't get why they built him up in the start as the awkward little boy who didn't know what to do around Mary, before making him a ladies man who had mistresses. Just give him one or the other, writers! I do believe if he was so obsessed with women in the start and if Mary was so curious about intimacy post the consummation, it should have been him and Mary in the stairwell instead of Kenna and Henry. But a girl can dream!

Comments and feedback, please!

Love,

me

:).