8: Sprout

Yue is grabbing her bag, Dylan reaching to take it from her hands, when Madame Hong walks into the room

Yue is grabbing her bag, Dylan reaching to take it from her hands, when Madame Hong walks into the room. Both of them stop what they are doing,  watching her. She sees Bolin lying on the ground, bloody faced and not moving. Her face is stunned. She looks at them and says,

'What did you do?'

'Get out of here now! Shouts Dylan.

'Master He Di, you are supposed to be with Hualing. Master Bolin... what happened to him?'

'What did you say?' asks Dylan in a shocked voice.

Madame Hong does not reply him, walking towards Bolin, solely focused on him. Dylan intercepts her, grabbing her by the  collar. She seems surprised that he is now in front of her.

'What did you say?' He repeats himself, his tone seething.

'What happened to Master Bolin?'

'No...before that. About Hualing?'

It dawns on her what he is asking, and she suddenly becomes afraid. She does not respond. Dylan looks at her in disgust and says,

'You helped him didn't you? You purposely sent that girl up to my room didn't you? You helped him plan the attempted rape OF MY WOMAN!'

He is still gripping her collar tightly, and Madam Hong is shaking her head furiously, trembling at his rage.

'No, no, ... I didn't know what he wanted to do. He... he, just....I just do what I'm told.'

'LIAR! What did you think he wanted to do? You gave him her room code didn't you? Only 3 people know that code... her, me and you! We didn't give it to him! How did he get in here? What did you think he WANTED TO DO?'

'Master He Di I ....'

'Let her go Son!'

Wang Zhiqiang, Jin and two bodyguards walk into the room. Wang Zhiqiang notices Bolin and on the floor and concern fills his face. He look at the two bodyguards.

'Take him to the treatment rooms downstairs... NOW! Wake up Doctor Huang and his staff quickly!'

The bodyguards do as they are told, picking up Bolin from the floor, and exiting the room. Wang Zhiqiang looks at Jin, who immediately grabs Dylan from behind, restraining him. Yue runs towards them, but Madam Hong, who now has her senses about her, holds her back, also restraining her. Dylan immediately sees red.

'LET HER GO, LET HER GO OF HER NOW YOU WITCH!'

He struggles against Jin, but Jin is far too strong for him, highly trained in the martial art of Kung Fu. His hold on Dylan is like a vice grip.