9: New Dawn

'Let's find somewhere to sleep

'Let's find somewhere to sleep. You have been driving for about 2 hours now.'

Yue says, concerned for Dylan.

'Okay, that sounds like a good idea. I'm exhausted.'

After checking in to a hotel in Cangzhou, they decide to take a bath together, to wash off the trauma of the night.

Yue is soaping Dylan's back with a sponge. She hasn't been able to stop thinking about something, ever since he said it. She decides to ask him about it now.

'Baby....all that stuff you said about your mother....you never told me that before?'

Dylan sighs heavily and says nothing, covering his face with his hands. Yue continues to wash him, the dripping water, the only sound.  After a few minutes he starts to speak.

'When I found the box with the diaries....that's when I decided that I wanted to leave that house. I think my mother left them there on purpose....I think she wanted me to know her life...I think she did it to set me free... To set me free from any filial piety I may have had for my father....As painful as it was...reading her story...I'm glad I did, because it gave me the courage to make that decision to leave.' He pauses, taking a deep breath. 'The reason why I never wanted any concubines, is because I saw how much it hurt my mother. I didn't want to be the kind of man who could inflict that type of pain on a woman.' He pauses again. 'But I will always be grateful for my father for bringing you to me. Ironically, that is the most loving act he has ever done for me, even if it was unintentional. Now, I don't even want to know what life would be like, without you.'

He turns around to face Yue, who has tears in her eyes from listening to him. He places his hands on either side of her face and kisses her deeply. He moves her closer to him and pulls her onto his laps making her straddle him. She wraps her arms around him. He moves his mouth to her neck and starts to kiss it, heading downwards, until his face is in her breasts. 

He is sucking hard on her nipples, causing her to whimper loudly. God he loves her sounds, her sounds of pleasure are everything to him. He remembers the first time he touched her, and after knowing her intimately that first night, he knew he could never let her go.

As he continues to bury himself in her breasts, she is rubbing her mound against his straight hardness, increasing his excitement, in anticipation of her moistness enveloping him. He quickly guides himself into her and plunges, penetrating her deeply. She cries out his name on contact, he loves hearing his name on her lips, in the throes of passion.

He is thrusting hard now, needing to feel every inch of her on his body, needing for them to share the same skin, needing for them to become one. The water is making a mess on the floor, but they don't care. Tears are coming out of his eyes, as he reflects on what he almost lost tonight, of what almost happened to Yue, at the hands of his vile brother. He lets out a sob and says,